Large Modern Waterfront Villa with 5 Bedrooms
A modern waterfront villa with five bedrooms, Villa Predivan, is located close to one of the Istrian peninsula’s most glamorous resorts, Opatija. With the city itself in one of Croatia’s most beautiful regions, close to the vast Učka Natural Park, you will have incredible sights to see and excellent facilities back at base, not least Villa Predivan’s stunning outdoor pool.
The villa is just a 5-minute drive from the nearest restaurants and shops, as well as the beach, with its quiet village location another advantage. Its gardens offer plenty of space to chill on a sun lounger or get some shade under a parasol. There is a spacious dining area on the terrace next to the pool, where you also have a barbecue. A gorgeous view of the deep blue Adriatic only enhances the outdoor space.
The villa covers three floors, with a lift for easier access. Downstairs, you have the main living and dining area, equipped with a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Opatija is an elegant resort which is something of a jewel on the Adriatic coast. The first hotels in the region were built in Opatija, which gives a clue to its long-standing status as a travel destination of choice for the discerning visitor. The Kvarner Riviera is still renowned for its high-quality dining, excellent spas and, of course, fantastic ocean views. A relaxing stroll along Opatija’s promenade, the Lungomare, will get you acquainted with those. As befits its standing, the city is a place where people go to ‘see and be seen’, with some great nightlife. It’s the home of several clubs located down by the harbour, a casino, and plenty of good bars and restaurants. Many of these are of excellent quality and showcase the most exquisite food and drink of the region. Enjoying the freshest of seafood at Kvarner Bay, along with a glass of an Istrian wine such as Malvazija, is something you shouldn’t miss. The wonderfully scenic landscapes of the nearby Učka Nature Park should also be on your list. This vast, mountainous area sprawls down the Istrian peninsula’s eastern side and makes a great place to go hiking or biking. The walk-up Mount Vojak can be taxing, but you will be rewarded with absolutely stunning views. Not far down the coast from Opatija, the larger city of Rijeka is well worth a visit, culturally and architecturally rich with an endless list of must-see sights. Museums of Natural History and Contemporary Art, an impressive Baroque cathedral and the buzzing Korzo promenade are just a taste of what awaits you in stunning Rijeka. You can also head over to the incredibly beautiful island of Krk, known as the ‘Golden Island’ – quite an accolade in a country with more than 1100 of them.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.