Peaceful Retreat with Fabulous Sea and Countryside Views
Surrounded by olive groves with views out towards the sea, Villa Zuka is a beautiful and peaceful retreat. With the stunning towns of Trogir and Split within a short drive, this homely villa is ideal for families and friends wanting to relax in comfortable surroundings in this delightful part of Croatia.
The overall feel of this villa is one of space and comfort, the layout means there is ample room for many guests and private spaces to retreat to when needed. Kick back and watch television in the light and airy living room or chat in the convivial kitchen as a feast for the family is prepared. There are three cosy bedrooms over two floors in the main house with additional sleeping areas in an apartment with a bedroom, sofa-bed and gallery. The traditional villa is furnished in a rustic style with some lovely contemporary touches too, it will feel like home from home with every modern amenity from air-conditioning to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Zuka is located in 16,000 sq metres of land, surrounded by over 400 olive trees and beautiful countryside views towards the sea. You are only 6km from the coast where you will find a slightly livelier pace of life with a choice of restaurants, bars and beaches. The nearest beach, Pantan Beach (7km), is at the mouth of the Pantan River with a mixture of sand and pebbles, shallow waters and a couple of cafés plus opportunities to play beach volleyball, tennis and badminton. The beautiful, UNESCO protected Trogir (7km) is a fabulous location where you can saunter around the old Venetian styled town which is like an outdoor museum. In the summer locals head to the wide seaside promenades where you will find cafes, bars and impressive yachts sailing by. Alternatively, head back to the mainland and pick up some delicious local produce at the daily Trogir market. Accessed via bridge from Trogir is the peninsular of Ciovo Island where you will find bustling resorts and quieter stretches of beautiful beaches, there is also a rich cultural heritage to explore. The Adriatic Sea is known as having beautiful waters and fascinating sea life, which is why Trogir Diving School (15km) on Ciovo Island has been operating for more than 30 years. There are further watersports centres nearby, bike rental, rock-climbing near Split and even the opportunity to take a kayak tour of Trogir. You can also take boat trips to nearby islands, from Hvar to the smaller and less inhabited islands such as Drvenik Veli, where you can wander through olive groves and explore secluded coves. There are also wildlife boat trips with the possibility of seeing turtles, dolphins and rainbow-like fish. If you prefer you can charter your own boat for the day for a memorable day out with family or friends. Split (30km), Croatia’s second largest city, is a great place to see Dalmatian life as it’s really lived. Step inside Diocletian’s Palace (a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the world’s most impressive Roman monuments) and you’ll see dozens of bars, restaurants and shops thriving amid the atmospheric old walls where Split life has been humming along for thousands of years. Split offers a fabulous balance of tradition and modernity, creating a fun and exciting atmosphere for a day trip. It’s not just the coast, nearby towns and beautiful islands to explore, head inland from some more breath-taking scenery such as the Krka National Park and waterfalls (60km and beyond) or the longer journey to the unforgettable Plitvice Lakes (250km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 to be paid upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Please note that bookings must begin on Saturdays
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted in the property
- Pets welcome? : Pets are welcome upon request
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pool heating charge? : Yes, daily charge payable locally
- Other Ts and Cs : A cot and high-chair can be provided on request.