Family Home with Private Pool, Sauna and Fitness Room
Set in the stunningly beautiful Konavle Vallley, yet only 40km from the exquisite city of Dubrovnik, six bedroomed Villa Nikole, with its private pool, offers the best of both worlds.
The villa is home from home with every comfort you may need and has a warm, inviting ambience. The cosy living-dining room on the first floor is perfect for cooler evenings snuggled up in front of a DVD whilst younger guests will love the games room on the ground floor with a pool table and its own sitting area. The six bedrooms are spread over the ground and first floors, there is an external staircase between the two levels. They have been comfortable and lovingly furnished, some of them offer ensuite facilities and they have been decorated in warm, homely colours.
The heated swimming pool outside is available for all to enjoy or you may prefer to sit poolside with a good book or glass of local wine enjoying the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located in a peaceful village called Dubravka in the Konavle valley, this area is ideal for those looking for a tranquil relaxing holiday yet within driving distance to stunning Dubrovnik, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Just over one kilometre away is a post office and café but the best facilities can be found in the nearby village of Gruda, 5km away, where you will find a mini-market, butchers, bakery and a selection of restaurants serving excellent local cuisine and wines. The Konavle valley is simply beautiful, you are surrounded by forests of pines and cypresses, vineyards, olive groves and fruit orchards. There are small villages and tiny hamlets dotted around the region and two rivers, the Ljuta and Konavocica plus historically important watermills that have been preserved and are now open to visitors. It is an area that has retained its old traditions and customs, one example is ‘peka’ where locals slow cook meat or fish and vegetables in a large pot in the embers of the fire. You will be able to find rustic restaurants across the region serving this Dalmatian delight. Look out for the local tipple made from herbs, honey and figs too. The area is wonderful for walkers with many trails and horse-riding is possible both in the countryside and along coastal paths. The villa has four bicycles for guests to use in the stunning valley. There is a choice of beaches in the area including the pretty Pasjaca Beach, hidden below the rocks in Popovici. The charming town of Cavtat further south also has pretty secluded coves and bays surrounding it as well as an old harbour and palm lined promenade to enjoy. It is hard to believe that the bustling city of Dubrovnik is just 40km away. Dubrovnik is known to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world and is a UNESCO World Heritage site with good reason. Walk around the city’s medieval walls dating back to the 13th century, discover the Baroque churches and palazzi in the pedestrianised city centre and dine well in one of the many upmarket restaurants specialising in local seafood. The cable car up to the top of Mount Srdj offers stunning views of the city, sea and islands and keen hikers can walk back down! From Dubrovnik port you can also discover one of the other islands in the Adriatic with a wide choice of boat excursions on offer.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : On request
- Changeover day : Please note that bookings must begin on Saturdays
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : Non smoking property
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay across peak Summer dates, this may be reduced to 5-nights in lower season
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi included in the rental price