2 Bedroom Apartment in one of the most prestigious locations
Restored by maestros in the art of reawakening tired spaces with the sympathy and respect such venerable buildings deserve, these lavishly appointed apartments boast fully bespoke interiors in a signature style much-admired for its vitality and verve
Poised prettily in pink opposite the Museum of Music in sunny Campo San Maurizio, between the cafés of Santo Stefano and the luxury boutiques nuzzling St. Mark’s Square, La Dimora’s apartments are of differing sizes and sleep 30 guests in total when reserved for exclusive use
Within a waltz of the world-famous La Fenice Opera House and the Gritti Palace’s Riva Lounge for glamorous Grand Canal-side drinks, all 4 air-conditioned apartments are accessible by lift and include -
La Dimora di San Maurizio 3 (sleeps 4+2)
Presenting ‘Sublime Elegance in Sunset Colours’
A 2 bedroom (2 doubles & 1 double sofa bed) / 2 bathroom + 1 guest bathroom...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Butler: Available for additional fee
Grocery shopping service available: Available for additional fee
Beside the ‘Mercatino San Maurizio’ Antiques Market held on certain dates throughout the year and a short stroll to the Accademia Galleries just across the Accademia Bridge, to 3 vaporetto (water-bus) stops – Accademia, Giglio and Sant’ Angelo
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Upon your arrival - One of our representatives will meet you at the vaporetto stop (or water taxi disembarkation point) closest to the apartment (as agreed during our prior correspondence with you) and accompany you to the property where they’ll check you in, hand you the keys, show you the ins and outs of the apartment, answer any queries you may have and give you all the assistance you should need. It is at this point that payment for the Security Deposit and the Venice Tourist Tax is taken by our representative.
- During your stay - For peace of mind, please be assured that we are always available/contactable during office hours (Monday-Friday from 9 am to 6 pm, Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm) at our office close to the Accademia Bridge in the historical centre of Venice and, upon check-in at the apartment, we will also provide you a 24 hour emergency contact number to call in case of need outside office hours.
- Our check- in time is from 15:00 up to 20 :00 ( arrivals before 15:00 can be organized upon request).
- The Venice Tourist Tax is €4,00 per person per night not included in the rate.
- Introduced by the City of Venice Council on stays at hotels, b&b, campsites, apartment rentals etc., this per night/per person tax is levied on the first 5 consecutive nights of a client’s stay in Venice and is payable to your Views on Venice representative in cash (euros) upon arrival at the apartment.
- A security deposit of EUR 600 will be pre-authorized on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorization will be released after departure, usually no later than 7 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred.