Rustic Villa in Idyllic Croatian Setting
Discover the luxuries of rustic Croatian glamour in this idyllic holiday Villa.
Finished in traditional stone, complimented only by sky blue wooden shutters and cream window frames, Villa Jesenice is the very definition of rustic country home and breathes traditional charm and sophistication.
Adding to this beauty, the house is ideally located amongst the hills just outside of Split. This elevated location almost makes the house seem as if it were built entirely into the hillside and offers spectacular views of the bay below, the perfect inspiration for writing, relaxing and romantic.
Staying on the outside of the home, the garden area is finished in stone and detailed fantastically to cater for all age groups. There is a barbecue, al fresco dining area, sun loungers, large parasol and of course, a pool.
The pool is perhaps the most decadent feature of the entire home; its infinity style...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Step into Split, Croatia’s second largest city. Nestled against the Adriatic Sea, Split is very much considered a coastal gem yet, is spectacularly balanced against an immense backdrop of Croatian mountains. This has created a unique beach experience where explorers and visitors will find gorgeous, secluded sandy beaches sprawled against rolling green nature, palm trees and rustic olive groves, an idyllic retreat, perfect for picnics, romance and relaxation. The city itself is an urban masterpiece, boasting both modern and, having been established way back in between the third and fourth century, an array of interesting medieval influences. Subsequently, this weaves a fascinating trail throughout the city, with notable sights including the Diocletians Palace, which was a residence created for the Roman emperor himself! Though this palace now lies in a state of disrepair, the remains of this impressive structure can be found in Splits “Old Town.” Beneath the white stone walls of the palace, there is a range of courtyards, cafes, shops and restaurants offering guests an authentic taste of modern Dalmatian life. Also, worth visiting, especially for those who seek history are the Temple of Jupiter, the Archaeological Museum, to name but a few! Also laying nearby is the natural oasis of the Marjan forest park which oozes rustic, natural Croatian beauty, a must visit for all! Visit Split during summer, especially around July, where the hot season sees the city transformed into a summer haven where from mid-July onwards a month-long Summer festival begins.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200 to be paid in cash upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included