Grand Canal Apartment with Views of the Rialto Bridge
Marrying classic Venetian taste with contemporary comforts and boasting air-conditioning throughout**, a lift opening directly into the apartment and a remarkably characterful San Polo locale*** - not only overlooking one of the most famous waterways in the world but also concealing the tangle of narrow atmospheric alleyways making up the Rialto ‘bacari’ and food market scene - the freshly refurbed property offers Wi-Fi and a washer/dryer and comprises:
• An entrance doorway on the ancient Calle del Paradiso opening into a shared hallway with stairs and lift rising up to the accommodation on the
1st Floor where doors open to reveal
• A radiant and ravishing principal sitting room - facing the Grand Canal, enjoying the morning and early afternoon sun and dotted with well-chosen pictures, wonderful period furniture and oriental rugs within a framework of speckled Venetian terrazzo flooring, beautifully...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Children’s Play Area
Moments to the iconic Rialto Bridge leading over to the districts of San Marco, Castello and Cannaregio, and only a short amble to the impressive palazzo-lined Campo San Polo, the Church of the Frari and to the luxurious 5-star Aman Hotel
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Upon your arrival - One of our representatives will meet you at the vaporetto stop (or water taxi disembarkation point) closest to the apartment (as agreed during our prior correspondence with you) and accompany you to the property where they’ll check you in, hand you the keys, show you the ins and outs of the apartment, answer any queries you may have and give you all the assistance you should need. It is at this point that payment for the Security Deposit and the Venice Tourist Tax is taken by our representative.
- During your stay - For peace of mind, please be assured that we are always available/contactable during office hours (Monday-Friday from 9 am to 6 pm, Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm) at our office close to the Accademia Bridge in the historical centre of Venice and, upon check-in at the apartment, we will also provide you a 24 hour emergency contact number to call in case of need outside office hours.
- Our check- in time is from 15:00 up to 20 :00 ( arrivals before 15:00 can be organized upon request).
- The Venice Tourist Tax is €4,00 per person per night not included in the rate.
- Introduced by the City of Venice Council on stays at hotels, b&b, campsites, apartment rentals etc., this per night/per person tax is levied on the first 5 consecutive nights of a client’s stay in Venice and is payable to your Views on Venice representative in cash (euros) upon arrival at the apartment.
- A security deposit of EUR 700 will be pre-authorized on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorization will be released after departure, usually no later than 7 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred.