Remarkable Property Directly Overlooking St. Mark’s Basilica
… A property that made us all gasp in astonishment, to describe it as ‘stunning’ would be an understatement to say the least!
Hosting 6 astute guests in trip-of-a-lifetime surroundings and (almost!) rubbing shoulders with the Torre dell’ Orologio (Clock Tower) next door, the 4 bedroom Due Leoni is as rare as it is ravishing and is bright, uplifting and exceptional throughout.
Classically furnished with grace and panache and on the 4th floor served by lift, the air-conditioned* apartment boasts gorgeous wooden parquet flooring while its walls are adorned with period paintings and prints.
‘Take-your-breath-away-wonderful’ and including Wi-Fi, the accommodation comprises -
- An airy and spacious south-facing sitting / dining room with ample comfortable seating, a beautiful Aubusson-style rug, and an entire wall of floor-to-ceiling glazed doors opening directly onto the long furnished terrace...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Children’s Play Area
First Aid Kit
Standing in the iconic beating heart of ‘La Serenissima’ - St. Mark’s Square - where, at night, the orchestras of the world-famous Gran Caffe Quadri and Caffe Florian conjure up a truly magical atmosphere (music is dependent on weather and season!)
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Upon your arrival - One of our representatives will meet you at the vaporetto stop (or water taxi disembarkation point) closest to the apartment (as agreed during our prior correspondence with you) and accompany you to the property where they’ll check you in, hand you the keys, show you the ins and outs of the apartment, answer any queries you may have and give you all the assistance you should need. It is at this point that payment for the Security Deposit and the Venice Tourist Tax is taken by our representative.
- During your stay - For peace of mind, please be assured that we are always available/contactable during office hours (Monday-Friday from 9 am to 6 pm, Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm) at our office close to the Accademia Bridge in the historical centre of Venice and, upon check-in at the apartment, we will also provide you a 24 hour emergency contact number to call in case of need outside office hours.
- Our check- in time is from 15:00 up to 20 :00 ( arrivals before 15:00 can be organized upon request).
- The Venice Tourist Tax is €4,00 per person per night not included in the rate.
- Introduced by the City of Venice Council on stays at hotels, b&b, campsites, apartment rentals etc., this per night/per person tax is levied on the first 5 consecutive nights of a client’s stay in Venice and is payable to your Views on Venice representative in cash (euros) upon arrival at the apartment.
- A security deposit of EUR 1000 will be pre-authorized on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorization will be released after departure, usually no later than 7 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred.