Bright and Spacious Home with Breaktaking Views
This stunning contemporary five bedroom villa with private pool is located in the beautiful Zaton Bay, just 8km north from the historical city of Dubrovnik, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Situated in an elevated position, the villa enjoys breath-taking coastal views from all three floors and offers comfort, light and space to families or groups wanting a modern and elegant holiday home.
The bright and spacious living-dining room has large panoramic doors which open to a beautiful poolside terrace with wonderful views of the bay and turquoise sea. You can choose to dip in the inviting swimming pool, laze in the glorious jacuzzi or simply bask in the sunshine. Those with more energy can make great use of the gym room and there is also a sauna available for guests to use.
The bedrooms have been decorated and furnished with simple elegance with splashes of contemporary colour throughout to give you a clean yet...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The small picturesque town of Zaton Bay is located just 8km north of Dubrovnik. Zaton stretches around a horse shoe bay and is made up of two areas; Veliki Zaton, which slightly larger with shops, a supermarket, bakery and charming restaurants and Mali Zaton, the smaller of the two settlements. You can walk along the beautiful promenade combing the two areas, stopping in one of the sea-front restaurants, enjoying a glass of local wine and admiring the views. There are little coves and swimming spots dotted around Zaton, backed by shady pinewood, plus some longer beaches within a short walk or drive. Noble aristocratic families built their summer residences here in Zaton and some of the renaissance houses have been preserved or restored for visitors to enjoy. The town has a peaceful and relaxed ambience and it is hard to believe that bustling Dubrovnik is just 8km by car, taxi or bus. Dubrovnik is known to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world and is a UNESCO World Heritage site with good reason. Walk around the city’s medieval walls dating back to the 13th century, discover the Baroque churches and palazzi in the pedestrianised city centre and dine well in one of the many upmarket restaurants specialising in local seafood. The cable car up to the top of Mount Srdj offers stunning views of the city, sea and islands and keen hikers can walk back down! From Dubrovnik port you can also discover one of the other islands in the Adriatic with a wide choice of boat excursions on offer.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Changeover day : Saturday from June to September but can be flexible subject to availability
- Arrival time : After 4pm
- Departure time : Before 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, but please bring own beach towels
- Pets welcome? : Unfortunately, this is not a pet friendly property
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : Non smoking property
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay across peak Summer dates, this may be reduced to 4-nights across low season dates
- Internet access? : Yes, wifi included