Charming Apartment with Private Garden in Dorsoduro
Situated in the sweetly sedate district known as ‘Incurabili’ between the Guggenheim Collection and the glinting waters of the Zattere promenade, and distinguished by its adorable little wall-mounted wooden shrine to Saint Rita of Cascia, this exquisite apartment with its own private garden sleeps 4 (+1) guests in air-conditioned accommodation arranged over 2 floors.
Marrying the restorative pleasures of being at one with nature with all the comforts you could wish for in a dream Venetian home, the 3 bedroom / 3 bathroom apartment La Baruffa comprises:
• An independent entrance opening to reveal your surprise ‘giardino segreto’ (secret garden) – a semi-paved oasis of meditation (and holiday celebration!) with palm trees, climbing roses, shrubs, ivy and flowering plants. Furnished with wooden sun-loungers for reclining al fresco, plus ample garden seating and a dining suite beneath a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Courtyard: Private Use
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Dining Area
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Butler: Available for additional fee
Grocery shopping service available: Available for additional fee
A short amble to the iconic Church of the Salute, the Accademia Galleries and Bridge
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Upon your arrival - One of our representatives will meet you at the vaporetto stop (or water taxi disembarkation point) closest to the apartment (as agreed during our prior correspondence with you) and accompany you to the property where they’ll check you in, hand you the keys, show you the ins and outs of the apartment, answer any queries you may have and give you all the assistance you should need. It is at this point that payment for the Security Deposit and the Venice Tourist Tax is taken by our representative.
- During your stay - For peace of mind, please be assured that we are always available/contactable during office hours (Monday-Friday from 9 am to 6 pm, Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm) at our office close to the Accademia Bridge in the historical centre of Venice and, upon check-in at the apartment, we will also provide you a 24 hour emergency contact number to call in case of need outside office hours.
- Our check- in time is from 15:00 up to 20 :00 ( arrivals before 15:00 can be organized upon request).
- The Venice Tourist Tax is €4,00 per person per night not included in the rate.
- Introduced by the City of Venice Council on stays at hotels, b&b, campsites, apartment rentals etc., this per night/per person tax is levied on the first 5 consecutive nights of a client’s stay in Venice and is payable to your Views on Venice representative in cash (euros) upon arrival at the apartment.
- A security deposit of EUR 700 will be pre-authorized on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorization will be released after departure, usually no later than 7 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred.