Magnificent and Decadent Villa with Large Pool
<div>Immerse yourself in decadent luxury in the magnificent Villa Margareta.
This huge villa sleeps up to 15 people so is perfect for large groups of friends and families alike. The villa itself is located in the picturesque location of Kaštel Lukšić, offering guests a wealth of activities and adventures daily. Whether you wish to go for a hike, bike ride, cultural tour or simple relax on the beach, this area has it all.
If you or your guests don’t feel like exploring, the Villa Margareta is just overflowing with things to do, providing something for every member of the family starting of course, with the massive outdoor pool! This pool is easily accessed by the built in roman steps and there is enough room here for the whole group. Surrounding the pool is a slew of natural greenery and plenty of sun loungers for guests to dry off on.
For younger guests there is also a large outdoor play area...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<span lang="EN-GB"><b>Kaštel Lukšić</b> </span> Kaštel Lukšić is one of seven Kastel’s located between the ever popular destinations of Trogir and Split. The town itself is settled in the gorgeously rich flatlands formerly known as Kastel Vitturi after the Trogir noble family who founded it back in the 15<sup>th</sup> century. With such a grand cultural heritage, Kaštel Lukšić has plenty of historical monuments throughout, fantastic for exploration and education. Discover churches, castles and museums, all surrounded by stunning nature and scenery. This region is also famed for it’s expanse of idyllic beaches, so when you wish to take a break from your historical tour, there are many places to lay back and soak up the sunshine. For something a little more exciting, there are plenty of events hosted here throughout the year. The most energetic being the cultural summer festivities which consists of 60 different events! This runs all summer long and has something for everyone from fishing and music to folklore, food and sports! Outside of Kaštel Lukšić, the areas of Trogir and Split are a must visit, with plenty of things to do including bustling town squares, shopping and nightlife.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable in cash upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, linens, towels & pool towels included in rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday (high season)
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Minimum stay : July & August 7 nights, other months 5 night
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi connection included