Beautiful Contemporary Villa in Tranquil Istrian Hills
Villa Breg is a beautiful contemporary villa immersed in the delicate and green-hued Istrian scenery.
The Istrian countryside is best known for its rolling panoramas of vineyards and beautiful olive groves which beckon to all visitors with the promise of thrilling hikes and scenic bike rides.
Villa Breg is nestled deep in the green hills and is conveniently located just 8km away from the nearest beach Target.
The villa’s gorgeous exterior is embellished with an authentic Mediterranean garden and an equally lovely swimming pool. Both offering complete privacy - and an added bonus of a surrounding forest view.
And inside the property, there are three bedrooms that comfortably sleeps up to six people, each with a private bathroom, air conditioning and TV.
Meals can be prepared with ease in the luxurious Italian kitchen. The kitchen is part of the open plan dining and lounge area which creates a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Formerly known as ‘Histria’, the enchanting waterside escape of Istria is the largest peninsula in the Adriatic sea. It’s heart shape shows is almost a physical representation of the passion and culture that can be found here. Living up to it’s original Latin name, Istria is steeped in history and palpable heritage featuring many fascinating historical sites that travellers can visit. Perhaps the most impressive of which is the Roman Amphitheatre which has been preserved incredibly well, standing in Pula and this amphitheatre is the sixth largest arena in the whole of Europe! Outside of its historical charms, Istria has plenty of other features on offer. Surrounded by the Adriatic sea, there are many pristine, picturesque beaches and seafront café’s where one can soak up the sun or watch the boats as they travel towards the nearby ports of Italy and Slovenia. Turning away from the coast, rural Istria is completed with rolling green hills all overflowing with natural emerald beauty. If you are enticed by the lure of wild and rare nature, then take a boat trip to the nearby islands of Brijuni which are not only surrounded by the most intensely stunning beaches but are also covered in greenery boasting rare wild plants including wild cucumber and more.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable in cash upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, linen, bath & pool towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking permitted
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi connection included in rental price
- Tax : There are no extra taxses
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price