Grand Sophisticated Villa with Swimming Pool
Surround yourself in the peaceful, luxurious serenity of Casa Postrana.
Oozing sophistication from the very outset, this villa is the perfect place to get away from the pressures of daily life, with a partner, a friend, with enough space to fit the entire family!
Set out across two levels, this villa boasts three high quality bedrooms and can comfortably sleep up to eight guests. Each bedroom is finished with an en-suite bathroom for further comfort and privacy. The larger bedrooms feature a double bed accompanied with a single bed and the final bedroom features two single beds, all thoughtfully arranged with space in mind with the two main bedrooms being lit spectacularly by large glass windows, flooding the rooms with natural light, really emphasising the space around.
Outside of the bedrooms, the entire home has been finished in a modern, relaxing vibe, seamlessly tying each room together in light...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Step into Split, Croatia’s second largest city. Nestled against the Adriatic Sea, Split is very much considered a coastal gem yet, is spectacularly balanced against an immense backdrop of Croatian mountains. This has created a unique beach experience where explorers and visitors will find gorgeous, secluded sandy beaches sprawled against rolling green nature, palm trees and rustic olive groves, an idyllic retreat, perfect for picnics, romance and relaxation. The city itself is an urban masterpiece, boasting both modern and, having been established way back in between the third and fourth century, an array of interesting medieval influences. Subsequently, this weaves a fascinating trail throughout the city, with notable sights including the Diocletians Palace, which was a residence created for the Roman emperor himself! Though this palace now lies in a state of disrepair, the remains of this impressive structure can be found in Splits “Old Town” Beneath the white stone walls of the palace, there are a range of courtyards, cafes, shops and restaurants offering guests a true taste of modern Dalmatian life. Also, worth visiting, especially for those who seek history are the Temple of Jupiter, the Archaeological museum, to name but a few! Also laying nearby is the natural oasis of the Marjan forest park which just oozes rustic, natural Croatian beauty, a must visit for all! Visit Split during summer, especially around July, where the hot season sees the city transformed into a summer haven where from mid-July onwards a month-long Summer festival begins.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 to be paid in cash upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Not included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay, this may be reduced to 3-nights at quieter times
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted in the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is available upon request at time of booking and is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.