Stunning Design Inspired Villa near Split
Immerse yourself in a world of natural beauty with a sophisticated twist.
Villa Gornja is definitely that, located just a short distance from the main area of Split, this home is perfectly located metres above the city offering an absolutely spectacular panoramic of the bustle and bay below. This view is best absorbed from the main garden area however, snippets of this awe-inspiring vista can be observed from every corner of this amazing home.
Set across two interior levels, this home boasts a huge four bedrooms and five bathrooms, comfortably sleeping up to ten guests making this villa a top option for friendship groups and large families. Each room is finished with a big, cosy bed, a very stylish en-suite bathroom and of course, is accompanied by that bay view providing guests with a tranquil, natural neighbour.
Beyond the bedrooms, the villa is finished to a very high quality, decked in warm natural...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Step into Split, Croatia’s second largest city. Nestled against the Adriatic Sea, Split is very much considered a coastal gem yet, is spectacularly balanced against an immense backdrop of Croatian mountains. This has created a unique beach experience where explorers and visitors will find gorgeous, secluded sandy beaches sprawled against rolling green nature, palm trees and rustic olive groves, an idyllic retreat, perfect for picnics, romance and relaxation. The city itself is an urban masterpiece, boasting both modern and, having been established way back in between the third and fourth century, an array of interesting medieval influences. Subsequently, this weaves a fascinating trail throughout the city, with notable sights including the Diocletians Palace, which was a residence created for the Roman emperor himself! Though this palace now lies in a state of disrepair, the remains of this impressive structure can be found in Splits “Old Town” Beneath the white stone walls of the palace, there are a range of courtyards, cafes, shops and restaurants offering guests a true taste of modern Dalmatian life. Also, worth visiting, especially for those who seek history are the Temple of Jupiter, the Archaeological museum, to name but a few! Also laying nearby is the natural oasis of the Marjan forest park which just oozes rustic, natural Croatian beauty, a must visit for all! Visit Split during summer, especially around July, where the hot season sees the city transformed into a summer haven where from mid-July onwards a month-long Summer festival begins.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights on high season
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request, charges may apply
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is available upon request at time of booking and is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.