Nature Villa with Lush Views of the Surroundings
Choose privacy, peace and picturesque views, choose Casa Novi.
Located between the beautiful areas of Split and Trogir, Casa Novi is set in a rural area, with a stunning backdrop of Croatia’s rolling hills. This home just breathes relaxation and is only shrouded in the simple sounds of nature making this a perfect place to fully unwind and rejuvenate the soul.
The exterior of the home overlooks the surrounding area, offering a stunning panoramic of the trees as the seamlessly merge against the hills and sky. The airy property opens straight onto the garden, offering guests quick access to the warm sun and fresh country breeze, the best way to start and finish any day in Croatia. The garden is also home to a large pool, where afternoons are best spent swimming, splashing or simply lounging poolside under the hot afternoon sun, perhaps with a book or just for a snooze! Also in the garden is a covered seating area,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Take a trip to Trogir, one of Croatia’s most historical coastal towns. The town of Trogir, known as “Trau” by the Venetians, is centrally located in the middle of the Adriatic coast, nestled between the larger island of Ciovo and Croatia’s second largest town, Split. Trogir is a UNESCO world heritage site, which shows how huge it’s cultural importance is. The towns rich history is clear to see with its famed mix of Renaissance and Romanesque styles evident throughout every street and practically every building. A simple stroll through Trogir is a step back in time, feel the romance of the raw marble stones underfoot and discover the stories and lives of the people who walked there before. There is a huge variety of historical sights to behold in Trogir, these include the great Cathedral, Cipiko Palace and an expanse of historical exhibitions and statues are available to visit throughout the town. Whilst steeped in such a rich history, Trogir has however managed to create an interesting balance with modern living which offers visitors a real taste of Dalmatian life. Visitors can stroll along the Riva and discover traditional Croatian cuisine and maybe even try some Grappa or, they can get stuck in at a burger bar, similarly, guests can explore the history of the Kula Sv Marka or, they can go diving in the bay. There truly is something here for everyone, and whether guests stay for a night or a week, the history of Trogir will create a lasting memory.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable in cash on arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay across peak Summer dates
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price