Large Villa with double Kitchen and Fire Pit
Entering the villa, you are welcomed by a well lit and airy dining space that is a wonderful setting for banquets and feasts. The large sliding panel doors can be opened to enhance your experience further. From this room, you can access the first floor, where two bedrooms can be found. The twin and double bedroom have plush furnishings, and the surrounding region can be admired from the windows in both sets of bedrooms.
In the mornings you and your guests will find yourselves convening in the elegantly finished kitchen, which has a bar top eating area. This is the perfect room to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Vodice Villa is only a few kilometres from the city of Sibenik, in the heart of the Dalmatia region in Croatia. Sibenik is a traditional medieval city full of character. You will find yourself exploring the wonderful narrow streets, full of shops, cafes and restaurants. A little further along the coast is the Solaris Beach Resort, with beautiful beaches and a fun aquapark for children as well as handy bars, shops and restaurants. Vodice Villa is in a stunning part of the Dalmatia countryside and the well-known National Park of Krka is less than a 30 minutes’ drive and you will see the most famous waterfalls, Skradinski buk, accessible by boat from Skradin during the summer months. Alternatively, head north to the stunning Roski Slap Waterfalls (20km) or take a boat from Skradin to the magnificent Visovac monastery, located on an island in a magical setting. Do check the boat schedules before setting off as they vary depending on the time of year with most services operating in the summer months. A trip to this National Park is a must for all guests!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable in cash on arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay across peak Summer dates
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request, charges may apply.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property