Half Moon Villa with Billiards Room and Swimming Pool
In Jelsa on the northern coast of the Croatian island of Hvar, Villa Enigma is a magnificent villa which can accommodate up to 10 guests. Its heated outdoor pool and terrace offer lovely views down to the sea, with the beach just a short stroll away.
This villa provides a great balance of inviting indoor and outdoor spaces, so there is always a place to suit your mood. The stunning, semi-circular pool looks right out to sea and is lined with sun loungers and an outdoor shower.
A lovely covered dining area with a barbecue is ideal for eating and drinking, whatever the time of day and the villa’s rustic good looks are the perfect backdrops.
High ceilings lend a feeling of openness to the impressive interior living area, which includes a dining table, bar and a well-equipped kitchen. You have another stunning view of the ocean to enjoy here.
Beneath the infinity pool lies another treat, in the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Characterised by its lavender fields, olive groves, secluded beaches and pretty harbours, it’s no surprise that Hvar is considered a jewel among the Croatian islands. It is even ranked as one of the world’s most beautiful islands, and its reputation is such that it has become something of a celebrity hideaway, although you don’t need to be a star to experience Hvar’s warm hospitality. Hvar enjoys a mild climate year-round, and its natural beauty is evident all over the island, much of which is relatively quiet. The port town which shares the island’s name is the central hub of activity, but you can still experience peaceful walks along the waterside and chilled out days on the café terraces by the harbour. Most of the island’s nightlife centres on Hvar, with clubs like Carpe Diem and Veneranda – where Prince Harry once memorably partied – drawing in the younger crowds. If you prefer quieter bars, you may prefer to head to Jelsa or Stari Grad. If it’s beaches you seek, Hvar won’t disappoint. There are numerous choices, among them the bay of Milna, around 4km from Hvar Town, and Mekićevica, even closer. The pine forests and vineyards around Milna make this a very picturesque spot indeed, and you can get there by boat from Hvar. To get a sense of Hvar’s history, there’s no better place than Stari Grad, the island’s oldest town. The narrow streets and quaint squares are full of character and make for pleasant walks once you have explored the harbour and Lanterna beach. The furthest point east on the island, Sucuraj, is another well-preserved town, and it serves as a departure point for the mainland, with regular crossings to Drvenik, around 30 minutes’ drive from the outstanding Makarska.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 to be paid in cash upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets friendly on request. Charges may apply
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay across peak Summer dates, this may be reduced to 5-nights at quieter times
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.