Elegant Modern Home with Sweeping Sea Views
Villa Bijela Biser is a luxurious four bedroom villa, situated on the lower southern slopes of the picturesque Adriatic island of Ciovo. Here, within a district of the historic town of Okrug Gornji and a short drive away from the much-admired town of Trogir, the villa is in an ideal location for visitors to sample the numerous attractions and delights of the Dalmatian Coast. Contemporary by design and boasting an appealing range of features and amenities, this villa represents all that is best about Mediterranean comfort, atmosphere and beauty. The villa’s interior is elegant and comfortable. The open-plan kitchen, living and dining area is particularly charming with stylish furnishings in yellow and blue hues that echo the sea and sun that is so central to the laid-back ambience. Adding to this effect are the large glass sliding doors and windows, making the room both airy and light and enabling unbroken views of alluring vistas that...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Bijela Biser connected by a drawbridge to the UNESCO heritage town of Trogir. As such, the villa is an easy walk from the centre of Okrug Gornji (1.4KM) and a 15-minute drive from beautiful Trogir. The much-loved city of Split is about an hours drive from the villa. Steeped in antiquity, Okrug Gornji offers much that will keep visitors occupied. Okrug beach is a favourite with both locals and those who are visiting; nicknamed ‘Copacabana’ and boasting spectacular white-sand beaches, it is the perfect location from which to sample the delights of the Trogir Riviera. Okrug Gornji also caters well to the culinary appetites of its visitors with an exciting array of beachside restaurants matched to most budgets and tastes. Around the bay from Okrug Gornji lies the charming Konoba Duga beach. Secluded and serene, visitors can spend happy afternoons basking on the sand or may take delightful boat trips to explore the nearby Islands of Fumilia or Solta. For those more inclined towards historical exploration, nearby Trogir, which bridges Ciovo to the mainland, is entrancing. Characterised by a unique fusion of Romanesque and Renaissance architecture, Trogir’s rich and varied history - of the Ancient Greeks, the empires of Rome and Byzantium, of the Ottomans and the Hapsburgs - is accessible to all who roam through its streets. As evidenced by its status as a UNESCO world heritage site, there are myriad palaces, cathedrals and churches for visitors to explore. The Church of Saint Lawrence, for example, is a magnificent example of the Romanesque-Gothic style, being partly designed by the Croatian master Radovan. Other notable historic sites include the Cipiko Palace, the St. Michael Bell-tower and the Karmalengo Castle. For those keen to get a flavour of local culture, there is a wealth of opportunity in Trogir. The plethora of lively restaurants offering Croatian culinary delicacies and the renowned local grappa, as well as a vibrantly colourful market scene, will delight all.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets friendly on request (charges may apply)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 - 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included