Contemporary Design Villa in Enviable Lush Location
Villa Plavo occupies an enviable position, surrounded by lush greenery and dramatic hills and close to the port town of Primošten. Sea and hillside scenery can be enjoyed from almost every room in the villa, with the outside space providing genuinely stunning views.
The villa is exquisitely styled and furnished, with a sophisticated colour palette and clean lines throughout. The sense of luxury can be found from the smallest features, right through to the beautiful outdoor terrace. From here, you can appreciate the villa’s traditional touches, such as the window shutters and stone walls.
Villa Plavo benefits from air conditioning throughout, making it a serene retreat on particularly hot and sunny days. The open-plan living space features a cosy lounge area with a comfortable sofa and flat screen television. Next to this is a large dining table with seating for up to eight people.
You can direct access...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
With the town of Primošten just a five-minute drive away, a range of fantastic amenities and facilities are on your doorstep. Close to the villa are a supermarket for essentials and a couple of restaurants, but you’ll need to head into town for greater choice. Primošten is a small coastal town that’s brimming with local atmosphere and culture. Here you’ll find some charming souvenir shops, a traditional fish market and general market. There are also several supermarkets for stocking up on groceries and anything else you might need during your stay. Its pebbled stretches of beach are relaxing places to pass a few leisurely hours, especially after enjoying lunch at one of the harbour-side restaurants. One of the prettiest buildings in the town is the Church of St George, with its beautiful stone exterior and many colourful murals inside. A 35-minute drive north brings you to the lively city of Šibenik. The labyrinth-like, steep streets of its old town area are lined with ancient buildings, with plenty of churches that date back hundreds of years. The Gothic-Renaissance cathedral is probably the most famous and popular landmark to visit here. Split is just over an hour’s drive away from the villa, but the historic city is well worth the extra travel time involved. This city oozes history, with its old town being particularly fascinating and perfect for a day of sightseeing. One of the most impressive structures in Split is Diocletian’s Palace. It’s considered to be one of the best examples of Roman architecture found anywhere in the world and has been awarded UNESCO World Heritage Site status.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 - 7 nights
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included