Modern Villa with Stunning Views over Rogoznica’s Bays
Sitting quietly on a hillside overlooking the small town of Rogoznica on the Dalmatian Coast, Villa Crveno offers spectacular views over Rogoznica’s bays and the tranquil sea. The beach is also just moments away from this luxurious villa.
Every room at Villa Crveno is bright and spacious, with windows and terraces flooding them with light and offering fantastic views. The villa boasts contemporary design and style inside and out, as well as plenty of modern technology.
The main living space is open plan and incredibly stylish. The cosy lounge area features a large sofa and comfortable seats for those cooler evenings sat relaxing in front of the fireplace. Move over to the classic wood dining table that seats up to 10 people to enjoy delicious meals cooked in the adjacent kitchen.
It comes with every modern facility you could need, as well as an elegant breakfast bar with stools. Perfect for movie night...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Crveno sits in a quiet location close to the town of Rogoznica. A beach bar is a short stroll away, as is the pebbled beach itself. Down by the sea is a mainly peaceful and relaxed spot, with the water gently lapping at the shore as you watch boats coming and going. The sea is also very shallow, making it ideal for the children to go swimming or even for non-swimmers to enjoy a dip. Because the immediate area is so quiet, the nearest restaurants and shops are around a 10-minute drive from the villa, in Rogoznica. Rogoznica is a small town situated on a peninsula with many bays and stretches of beach to its name. The marina here is considered to be one of the most beautiful of those along Croatia’s Adriatic coast. The palm tree-dotted promenade is a lovely place to take a stroll. It’s also where you’ll find most of Rogoznica’s restaurants and bars. Many of the restaurants naturally have a lot of fresh fish and seafood on their menus, so make sure you try favourite dishes such as octopus salad and fish carpaccio. There are some lovely historical buildings in the centre of town, with the 18th-century Church of the Assumption and medieval Church of St Nicholas being must-sees. Around a 15-minute drive away is Primošten, another small and charming town. Here you’ll find a lively fish market and a general market, as well as plenty of souvenir shops. It also has several long stretches of pebble beach to relax on.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid on arrival
- Arrival time : 2 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included in the rental price, €250
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 - 7 nights
- Tax : Tourist Tax not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included