Luxurious Beachfront Holiday Home with Private Access
Villa Matej is a luxurious beachfront holiday home in the quiet resort of Čelina, close to Omiš on the Adriatic Coast. It occupies a large plot with plenty of outdoor facilities to enjoy, with a pebbled stretch of beach right on your doorstep.
The villa features clean lines, contemporary style and all the modern conveniences needed for a comfortable and enjoyable stay. All rooms are spacious and exquisitely furnished, with an artistic feel to many of them, giving Villa Matej a unique personality.
Both the lounge and dining space can be found in the open-plan living area. Relax on the comfortable sofa in the lounge area that invites you to sit back and unwind with a film.
Behind this space is an elegant dining table that seats up to eight people. There’s also direct access to the terrace. The professional kitchen is fully equipped with every modern amenity, including oven, blender, ice maker and coffee...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
As Villa Matej is part of a small resort, amenities are within easy reach. A five-minute walk will bring you to a supermarket, a restaurant and the beach with several bars and cafés. The beach itself is pebbled and slopes gently into the beautifully clear water. It’s generally very quiet and uncrowded here, giving you a relaxed experience. As the beach is so close, why not take a picnic down with you to enjoy a leisurely afternoon spent by the sea. For a more excellent choice of shops and places to eat, head to the town of Omiš, which is just under a 10-minute drive away. It’s home to several supermarkets as well as a harbour with plenty of cafés, bars and restaurants. You certainly won’t be short on options when it’s time to choose somewhere to enjoy a fresh seafood lunch! A town is an excellent place for adrenaline junkies too, with zipping lining, rafting, windsurfing and diving being just some of the activities on offer. Omiš is also full of history and is most famous for being a favoured home to pirates during the 13th and 14th centuries. There are plenty of ancient sites to visit, such as 13th-century Mirabella Fort and the Franciscan Monastery. Around a 30-minute drive away from the villa is the town of Makarska. It’s another fascinating, historical place with plenty of stories to tell. There are several old churches to visit, as well as a monastery and a Baroque palace. Makarska comes alive when the sun goes down, with a buzzing bar and nightlife scene, which is mainly found down by its beautiful beach.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5-7 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included