Amazing Villa Surrounded by Peaceful Countryside
In a rural setting close to the coastal town of Primošten sits Villa Petar, a luxurious holiday home with sleek, contemporary furnishings and features. The outside space is as beautiful as the interior and offers picturesque views of the sea and surrounding hills.
Every room at Villa Petar is elegant, stylish and tastefully furnished. The attention to detail is second to none, and the earthy, warm colour palette used throughout creates a welcoming sense of warmth.
The lounge, kitchen and dining space can all be found in the bright and airy open-plan area. The low-level sofa is impossibly comfortable and invites you to sink back and relax as you watch a film on the flat screen television.
Or you could enjoy a drink as you watch the flames flickering away in the modern fireplace on cooler evenings. The kitchen is beautifully and conveniently appointed and features a dining table that’s ideal for grabbing...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Petar is ideally located for both enjoying a slice of the peaceful Croatian countryside and forgetting to towns and cities nearby. Within easy reach of the villa are a supermarket and a couple of restaurants. The small, coastal town of Primošten is just a 10-minute drive away from the villa. It’s where you’ll need to come for those bigger food shops, as it has several supermarkets and larger shops in general. There’s also a fish market where you can get some fresh, local produce to make a delicious dinner with. Or browse the public demand for all sorts of interesting items. The town also has several souvenir shops, giving you plenty of opportunities to find the perfect piece to take home. A historical must-visit is the 15th-century Church of St. George. After shopping and sightseeing, head to the sandy beach to soak up Primošten’s laidback atmosphere before enjoying a seafood lunch. Šibenik is a city that’s just bursting with history and culture, and it’s only 35 minutes from the villa by car. Its old town area features buildings dating back to medieval times and plenty of steep streets and alleyways to explore. The most impressive sites include St James’ Cathedral and St Michael’s Fortress. Also visit Šibenik City Museum to learn more about the city’s past, with the help of exhibits from the prehistoric age right up to modern times. If you want something a bit more active, go just outside the city to Solaris Aquapark. This water park features all sorts of slides, rides and pools to suit children of all ages and abilities.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included