Modern Riviera Villa with Stunning Sea Views
Sitting on a tree-dotted hillside overlooking the sea and the town of Hvar is Villa Rozo, a comfortable and spacious holiday home. The views from this villa are stunning and can be enjoyed throughout the luxurious interior as well as around the attractive outside space.
Featuring clean, modern lines and a variety of contemporary furnishings and features, Villa Rozo offers everything you could need for a relaxing stay. There are also plenty of extra facilities to enjoy, such as a fitness room and a sauna.
The villa’s living space is open plan and beautifully designed. In the lounge are several large sofas that invite you to sink back and relax as you watch some films on the flat screen television. You can also enjoy a pre-dinner at your bar.
Numerous sliding doors open straight onto the main terrace and offer fantastic sea views. Behind the lounge area is a large dining table that can seat up to eight...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Plenty of amenities are within a short distance of Villa Rozo. Many of Hvar town’s restaurants and bars are just a 10-minute walk away, with a quick drive giving you even more choice. Many shops and supermarkets are close by also. You can be enjoying the atmosphere down by the sea in no time at all. Just start strolling down from the villa to the coast, and you’ll get there in less than 15 minutes. Why not take a picnic with you and have a leisurely lunch on the lovely pebble beach. You can watch small boats coming and going on the water and then make a dip in the calm, clear water yourself. If you’d prefer to try some local cuisine for lunch, there are plenty of sea-facing restaurants to choose from. Drive into the heart of Hvar town in just five minutes and enjoy a day out with the family. As it’s a port town, much of the buzz and activity can be found down by the marina. Hvar is full of history too, with lots of sightseeing opportunities on offer. The highlights include the town’s main square with Renaissance cathedral, the 13th-century walls, a Franciscan monastery and a majestic hilltop fortress. Take a break from exploring all the sights and relax with a coffee on a café terrace as you enjoy a spot of people watching. One thing you must do during a visit to Hvar town is going on a boat trip to the nearby Pakleni Islands. These islands have a tropical, paradise feel and are studded with tucked-away beaches and idyllic lagoons.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3-7 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is available upon request at time of booking and is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.