Modern Large Villa with Sea Views in Charming Rogoznica
Villa Aljosa is a recently-built, luxuriously-appointed holiday home that overlooks one of the beautiful bays in the charming town of Rogoznica. Enjoying a privileged position with a leafy area close by, the scenery around the villa is just spectacular.
Soak up the sea views from the numerous terraces at Villa Aljosa as you enjoy a drink or a meal and get a feel for the lively local atmosphere. You’ll feel a relaxing sense of calm throughout the villa, with its rooms that are flooded with light and a cool, contemporary style.
The lower floor of the villa is home to the beautiful living space. It’s an open-plan area with direct access to the main terrace, via patio doors that help bring the outside in. There are two lounge areas to suit all moods, and both feature incredibly comfortable sofas.
One is unusually large to accommodate all the family for movie night in front of the wall-mounted flat screen...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Aljosa is extremely well-positioned on an island just off the coast from the town of Rogoznica, with have plenty of amenities within easy reach and just a short trip over the bridge to the town centre. Numerous restaurants, bars and cafes are a short walk away, and if you jump in the car, you’ll reach a supermarket in only five minutes. Once you’re in the town centre, you’ll find several souvenir shops to browse. There’s also a beautiful marina to enjoy a leisurely walk around and a palm-dotted promenade. You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to fish and seafood restaurants for a delicious lunch or dinner. The top historical sites of interest here are the 18th-century Church of the Assumption and medieval Church of St Nicholas. Explore a little further afield from Rogoznica and spend an afternoon at Dragon’s Eye Lake. It’s one of the most stunning natural features in the Dalmatia region and is just a short drive away, making it well worth a visit. Swim in an expansive salt-water lake, with white cliffs all around you creating a sense of wonder at their majestic beauty. Primošten is a little further from the villa, and is a charming place to spend a few hours. There’s a traditional fish market here, along with a general market, shops, bars and restaurants. You can also relax on one of its many pebble beaches. One of the most attractive historical buildings in the town is Church of St George. It features many colourful murals on its inside walls that are as beautiful as its stone exterior.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1200 to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 5 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are permitted upon request and with prior agreement from the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement may apply.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3-7 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included