Large Villa with Games and Swimming Pool
Newly-built and beautifully designed, Villa Ljubicasto is all about luxury and elegance. This chic holiday home sits peacefully overlooking Rogoznica and its beautiful bays, with unobstructed sea views to be enjoyed inside and out.
Shades of slate grey, aquatic blue and quality wood furnishings are Villa’s Ljubicasto’s main themes when it comes to style. Clean, modern lines emphasise the holiday home’s contemporary build, and the abundance of windows and balcony terraces flood it with light.
Air-conditioned throughout, you’ll love spending time with family and friends in the villa’s open-plan living space. In the lounge area are two large sofas that sit in front of both a flat screen television and fireplace.
If you prefer watching the moderate activity on the water, there are patio doors to enjoy the views through. These also give direct access to the outside space. Sharing the open-plan area is a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Being on the peninsula of Rogoznica means a range of amenities are activities are close at hand. These include many restaurants, bars and cafés to enjoying both afternoons and evenings out. There’s also a convenient tourist information centre to guide you on what to do in the local area. A fun place to visit is what’s known as the Lavender Labyrinth. It’s a vast, impressive labyrinth made from lavender plants and surrounded by trees on the water’s edge. The route is easy, making it ideal even for even the younger ones to enjoy. The views from here are stunning too, so make sure you take lots of photos! It’s particularly magical at sunset, so also try to visit at this time of day if possible. Rogoznica’s marina is one of the most attractive to be found anywhere along Croatia’s Adriatic coast. The town also boasts several beautiful beaches. The promenade is a great place to go for a relaxed stroll and to soak up the lively atmosphere. Many of Rogoznica’s restaurants can be found along this palm-dotted strip also, so make sure to stop for a seafood lunch. Favourite dishes made from locally-caught produce include fish carpaccio and octopus salad. History lovers will want to visit the 18th-century Church of the Assumption and medieval Church of St Nicholas. Be sure to drive 20 minutes north to the town of Primošten, another charming, coastal town. Here you’ll find plenty of shops, restaurants and bars, as well as a traditional fish market and some lovely pebble beaches.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1200 paid on arrival
- Arrival time : 5 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets friendly on request
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3 - 7 nights
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included