The Perfect Outdoor Indoor Villa
Built into the seaside hills, at the foot of the mountain Kozjak, this extraordinary villa is the epitome of modern luxury. Guests can take in the panoramic views of nearby town of Kaštela below, while relaxing in absolute privacy. Sleeping up to twelve guests, this six bedroom villa is the ideal choice for multiple couples, destination venue guests, and families up to twelve in size to spend some time together in a laid-back environment. With shops, bars and restaurants just a short distance away, guests won’t have to go far to enjoy what Split has to oﬀer.
This fantastic villa includes 500 square meters of living space shared between the main building and annex apartment. When entering the villa, guests are greeted with an open-concept living area, ﬂoor to ceiling windows and contemporary features. The house is ﬂooded with natural light at all times of day, and the large lounge area includes an impressive neoteric ﬁreplace....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is situated a mere 20 minute walk from Kastela Bay and approximately a twenty-ﬁve minute drive from the historic Split City. Nestled into the foot of Kozjak mountain, Villa Kasta provides the perfect location for a serene and peaceful break, all while maintaining a close proximity to the hustle and bustle of the Croatian coast. Kastela Bay itself is full of charm and character, oﬀering plenty of bars, restaurants and shops along the shoreline. However, it retains a peaceful ambience, making it the perfect destination for families. Located between Split and Trogir, the town of Kastela is actually composed of seven coastal villages built around 15th and 16th-century castles. Villa Kasta is closest to Kaštel Stari, the oldest of the seven small towns that make up Kastela. The word “Kastela” actually means castle in Croatian, and this part of the Dalmatian coast is full of them. Most have not been restored which lends the villages an authenticity that other Croatian coastal destinations sometimes lack. For beach lovers, the beautiful shorelines of Kastela are a mere 2.8km away, where beachgoers can snorkel in the crystal clear water, or catch some rays on the sun loungers oﬀered, while enjoying the beautiful backdrop of the Kozjak mountain. Those who prefer to be more active can enjoy a range of sports including diving, jet skiing, snorkelling, sea kayaking, tennis and horseriding to name a few. Or for the more adventurous take a boat trip around the wonderful coastline and explore the fabulous caves that Dalmatia has to oﬀer. For guests who enjoy hiking, Villa Kasta is located at the foot of the Kozjak mountain, which contains many historic trails with very good markers from each of the seven towns of Kaštela. The trails are mostly easy and short (1-2 hours), and they oﬀer extraordinary views of the Kaštela Bay and Split. A chapel or an archaeological site can be found on almost all its peaks or just underneath. We do recommend that guests set out in the morning, especially during summer, as the trails are exposed to sun. The local area is full of historic landmarks and castles; just one village along from Kaštel Stari sits Kaštel Štaﬁlić. Here, there is a 16th-century castle that is now a private residence, on an islet connected to the mainland by a drawbridge. In wandering the little village, make sure to notice the 1500-year-old olive tree. The oil made from its olives makes a unique souvenir. The city of Split, just a short drive away, is a must-see for all guests. Visit Diocletian's Palace, Saint Domnius Cathedral and Mestrovic Gallery, then take a wander along Bacvice Beach for stunning views and lovely Croatian coﬀee shops to refuel.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit :
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included un the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 nights july to August,3 nights September to June
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is available upon request at time of booking and is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.