Amazing Villa for Local Life in Split Riviera
Villa Damon is a lovely, modern villa located in the beautiful port town of Makarska, at the foot of the mountain Biokovo. Sleeping up to eight guests, this wonderful four-bedroom villa provides guests with the perfect setting for a memorable family holiday. With the large heated pool and generous living space, Villa Damon is the perfect choice for families, multiple couples, groups of friends, to spend some time together in a luxurious and serene environment. The shops, bars and restaurants of Makarsa are just a moments away, meaning guests won’t have to go far to enjoy what the Dalmatian coast has to oﬀer.
The large windows in every room provide guests with plenty of sunlight and stunning sea views. Each bedroom has been ﬁnished to the highest standard, allowing guests to relax in a calming and serene sanctuary after a full day in the Croatian sun. There are ﬁve well-equipped modern bathrooms throughout the villa, ensuring...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This modern villa is located in the picturesque village of Makarsa, which is situated close to the historical town of Split. The villa provides the perfect location for a serene and peaceful break, all while maintaining a close proximity to the hustle and bustle of the Croatian coastline. Makarska is a port town located on the Dalmatian coast, hugged by the calm blue waves of the Adriatic on one side and the gorgeous greenery of the Mount Biokovo nature reserve on the other. The port town is a Croatian gem, full of charm and character, oﬀering a peaceful ambience for those wanting a serene and relaxing break. Well known for its expanse of lustrous beaches, the beaches across Makarska are all idyllic and picturesque, whether they are sand covered or stone, and many are located in peaceful private bays. Guests can snorkel in the crystal clear waters, or for those who prefer to be more active, there are peddle-boats, banana rides and jet skis for hire. Along the harbour, overlooked by a string of cafés and pizzeria, wooden excursion boats oﬀer one-day trips to Jelsa on Hvar and Zlatni Rat beach in Bol on Brac. Makarska itself has a lot to visit; with open air restaurants and family-run cafés, guests can enjoy some delicious and truly authentic Croatian food. There are also daily markets and little shops to visit, as well as many options for nightlife.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pool heating charge? : No included in the rental price.Charges may apply, Payable upon arrival