Terrific Korcula Island Modern Villa
Villa Perseus lies in a stunning and largely unknown area of Croatia. Situated on the gorgeous island of Korcula, guests won’t have to travel further than their back garden to enjoy glorious nature-filled vistas. Boasting a contemporary stone exterior, the home looks splendid against the striking green hills in the background.
Outdoors, the breathtaking views can be admired from the exterior lounge complete with cosy sofa chairs and a coffee table. Stylish black sun loungers line the private pool and are ideal for enjoying the sunshine on. Elegant palm trees and lavender plants surround the home and views over the horizon can be appreciated from all over the garden.
From the pool, the sea’s inviting waters can be reached via steps leading down to the seafront. This is the perfect spot to indulge in after dinner drinks while dipping your toes into the dazzling Mediterranean waters.
The interior living...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
St. Mark's Cathedral is located in the town of Korcula and benefits from an enchanting Gothic-Renaissance style. Finished in the 15th century, the Roman Catholic cathedral stands out for its eye-catching decorations including a striking fluted rose and statues of Adam and Eve beside the main door. The cathedral took three centuries to be completed and so, is a magnificent work of art worth seeing during your time on the island. Inside, you will be able to marvel at two brilliant paintings by Venetian school pioneer Tintoretto, a bronze statue of St Blaise and artwork by the Venetian artist Jacopo Bassano. For an additional fee, visitors can go and see the cathedral's beautiful bell tower which boasts a stunning view worth climbing up for! Pupnatska Luca is a lovely and calm beach backed by lush green hills that also shelter the bay on either side. The beach possesses gorgeous blue waters, ideal for snorkelling in. Accessible via a path that runs through the forest, Pupnatska Luca is a rocky and sandy beach that also holds Konoba Mijo, a beachfront venue specialising in Mediterranean, Croatian and European cuisine as well as fresh seafood. The family-run venue allows you to eat right on the beach – a glass of wine at sundown sounds spectacular.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 payable on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : No included in the rental price €200 payable on arrival
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Tax : Not included in the rental price, payable on arrival €2 aprox pp
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included