Tranquil Family Moments Villa with Staggering Sea View
Villa Adrastos is a contemporary and spacious villa set into a hill and located in Podstrana, just 10 km from the historical city of Split.
Sleeping up to ten people, this impressive four-bedroom villa is the picture of modern design. Spread over 200 m2 and two separate apartments, guests can take in the peaceful surroundings and panoramic sea views in complete privacy. Villa Adrastos is the perfect choice for multiple couples, groups of friends, and families with kids to spend some time together in a luxurious and serene environment. The villa is based just 1km from a beautiful pebble beach, and is just moments away from the shops, bars and restaurants of Podstrana.
Convenience, beauty and privacy describe Villa Adrastos perfectly. Each double bedroom has been ﬁnished to the highest standard, and all have a modern en-suite bathroom, as well as its own balcony/terrace, where guests can take in the breath-taking...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This fantastic villa sits in a peaceful and private residential neighbourhood of Podstana, a popular village, just 10km from Split and 1km from a beautiful pebble beach. Podstana is a charming tourist town, with the short distance to Split, making it very easy to access. Situated at the foot of the mountain Mosor, there are beautiful views and surroundings. In recent years, Podstana has, due to its fabulous location, been developing into an elite suburb of Split, stunning beaches, hiking and biking trails make Podstana a really attractive tourist destination. Split is Croatia’s second largest city and is a great base for exploring all that Croatia has to oﬀer. Always buzzing, Split is a great place to see Dalmatian life as it’s really lived. Step inside Diocletian’s Palace (a Unesco World Heritage site and one of the world’s most impressive Roman monuments) and you’ll see dozens of bars, restaurants and shops thriving amid the atmospheric old walls where Split life has been humming along for thousands of years. Split oﬀers a fabulous balance of tradition and modernity, creating a fun, exciting atmosphere perfect for a holiday away. It is well worth taking a ferry to visit some of nearby islands such as Hvar, Korcula and Brac and the stunning Croatian beaches.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included