Large Villa With Heated Pool and Table Tennis
Villa Lycus is a beautiful and large home with huge windows everywhere letting in gorgeous natural light. Backed by vibrant green hills, the modern home is perfect for those seeking a luxurious retreat in the midst of nature.
Elegant white sun loungers lined up beside the private pool provide a perfect place to spend the day appreciating the sun rays. From the pool, you can swim while looking over inspiring views of the horizon. The exterior also boasts a cosy lounge, dining area for eight and a barbeque for preparing meals. A ping pong table situated on the pool terrace is a fantastic addition to social evenings spent at the home.
Sliding doors provide easy access between the indoor and outdoor areas. Inside, a tranquil colour palette is enhanced by shades of sea blue reminiscent of the nearby glistening waters. The spacious open plan design incorporates a cosy lounge, elegant dining area for eight and a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Golden Horn is one of the most famous beaches on Brac Island. The notable dazzling bay has been used on many postcards and brochures advertising the gorgeous island and when you arrive there, you'll see why. The popular pebble beach is great for those seeking adventure. Watersports such as jet-skiing, scuba diving and windsurfing are available here as well as beach volleyball. Of course, sunbathing is also a favoured past time amongst those who flock to Golden Horn and with a range of comfy sunbeds waiting to be used, you'll easily be able to spend the entire day here. Golden Horn is great for families as it features a small playground for kids as well as a wonderful selection of nearby eateries to retreat to once the sun becomes too hot. Stina is a nearby wine bar on the seafront serving local Croatian wine. Tastings are generous and presented with boards filled with delectable olives, olive oil, cheeses and charcuterie. Wine enthusiasts will be delighted with the detailed and knowledgeable wine list and have fun sampling new wines they are not familiar with. Tours at Stina are also available and allow you to see how the wines are created and there's even the opportunity to decorate your own bottle of wine and have it displayed.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €750 payable on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- End of stay cleaning included? : No included in the rental price, €100 payable on arrival
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is available upon request at time of booking and is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.