Beautiful Modern Villa with Snooker Table
Located amongst gorgeous greenery, Villa Evadne comes complete with everything required to make the most of the beautiful Mediterranean climate.
Outside, the large private pool comes with Roman steps for easy access and plenty of sun loungers shaded by umbrellas. A pool table and table tennis provide excellent entertainment for evenings spent with friends & family. After spending the day lazing about poolside, head up to the furnished roof terrace finished with both a dining and living area. Here, you will be able to get an even better view of the lush surrounding nature and sea. The glistening waters will invite you in for a swim, which is perfectly possible as the beach and sea is only a short walk away.
The home’s interior has been decorated using calming neutral colours enhanced by pops of sea blue reminiscent of the ocean. Wall art and house flowers perfectly complement the super modern interior and add...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
A day trip to the attractive island of Hvar is a wonderful idea. Known for being one of Croatia’s top party spots, the island is visited by thousands each day during the high season. Brimming with charming restaurants and bars, there’s plenty of excellent watering holes to retreat to, but it isn’t only partying that the island is known for. The island boasts epic historical sites as well as glistening golden beaches. Tvrdalj Castle is one site worth visiting and was the residence of poet Petar Hektorović during the 16th century. When the island came under attack by intruders, Hektorović fortified the castle so that local residents could use it as a shelter. Today, the picturesque stone castle boasts an enchanting garden and small fish pond, making it lovely to simply walk around. The island is also home to many beaches including Dubovica, Pokonji Dol and Jagodna. Dominican Monastery is located nearby the home and is a fantastic place to walk around and explore the country’s fascinating history. Although the Monastery is not open to the public, it’s a beautiful site to take in and is surrounded by vibrant and fragrant pine trees. Dating back to the 15th century, the Monastery was previously the palace of a bishop before being renovated and incorporates a small exterior graveyard. Martinica Beach lies just below the Monastery, a lovely pebble beach backed by striking green hills. Here, picnics can be enjoyed in the sunshine.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €750 payable on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included