Villa with mesmerising vistas over the island of Brac
Villa Posa is a spectacular holiday home boasting epic and mesmerising vistas over the glistening island of Brac. The mountains and horizon in the distance offer peace and tranquillity during your stay.
Nestled in the vivid green hills, Villa Posa provides a calm retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and a place where time stands still and you can simply bask in nature while enjoying your luxury home.
You’ll probably wish to spend the majority of your time in the sizzling jacuzzi, offering you a welcome break from swimming in the large private pool beside it. An exterior stone shower is ideal for washing off in after days spent lounging on the wooden sunbed placed poolside.
Sunny al fresco meals can be enjoyed on the veranda. A lovely wooden dining table for six provides blissful dinners that can be devoured while listening to the waves crash in the distance and smelling the charming sea...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Lovrecina beach is a gorgeous nearby bay reachable via idyllic country paths, so is ideal to bike to. Alternatively, you can drive to this beach which boasts gorgeous turquoise waters and golden sands. The picturesque bay is one of Croatia's best and is known for being home to fantastic archaeological sites. Nearby the beach you will discover an old Christian basilica as well as the remains of an ancient Roman summer villa - the perfect background for holiday photos! Due to the beach's surrounding greenery, natural shade provides refugee from the hot daytime sun. Here, nothing will get in between you and blissful days spent with your toes in the sand. Lovrecina beach bar offers laidback dining right on the shore and serves everything from coffee to cocktails and ice cream. Split is a famous Croatian city that you simply must visit during your time on the island and can be reached via daily ferry lines. Split is the second largest city in the country and perfectly combines old and new worlds. Striking ancient walls are reminiscent of medieval times while an array of buzzing bars and restaurants showcase what the contemporary city has to offer. Diocletian’s Palace is the city's most famous landmark and unsurprisingly a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The palace was built during the fourth century for the Roman Emperor Diocletian and is one of the largest Roman buildings in the world - it takes up nearly half of the city and is simply breath-taking.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : No included in the rental price, €120 payable on arrival
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included