Modern Peaceful House with Heated Pool
Villa Larisa is a spacious, modern property located in Seget Donji, very close to Trogir. Sleeping up to eight guests, this exceptional three-bedroom modern villa has a private heated swimming pool, jacuzzi and spacious outdoor area. With its incredible sea views and generous living space. Villa Larisa is the perfect choice for multiple couples, groups of friends, and families to spend some time together.
The shops, bars and restaurants of Seget Donji and Trogir are just moments away, meaning guests won’t have to venture far to get a taste of the Dalmatian coast.
This fantastic villa is organised in a way that allows guests to take in the stunning sea views of the Seget Donji, at every opportunity. Comfort and luxury are running themes throughout this property, and no expense has been spared. On the upper ﬂoors, you will ﬁnd three stylish bedrooms. Each bedroom has a comfortable king-size bed, en-suite...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Larisa is a spacious, modern property located in the picturesque village of Seget Donji, which is situated very close to the historical town of Trogir. The villa provides the perfect location for a serene and peaceful break, all while maintaining a close proximity to the hustle and bustle of the Croatian coastline. Seget Donji itself is a Croatian gem, full of charm and character, oﬀering a peaceful ambience for those wanting a serene and relaxing break. This is the perfect destination for families, friends and couples who want a taste of the historical monuments that Croatia has to oﬀer, but who also want to get away from the hustle and bustle of busy towns. Seget Donji is known for its calm atmosphere and beautiful seafront. Guests can enjoy incredible snorkelling in the crystal clear water. For those who prefer to be more active, they can enjoy a range of sports including football, basketball, sailing, jet-skiing and numerous other activities. Guests can also take a boat trip around the wonderful coastline and explore all the fabulous caves that Dalmatia has to oﬀer. Just 2 miles away from Seget Donji is the historic town of Trogir, or as many call it: “museum town”. Trogir is small medieval-architecture-packed town surrounded by water, and is famous for its numerous historical monuments including: old town core, fort Kamerlengo, St. Marko fortress, the Blessed Ivan Orsini sculpture, St. Jeronim chappel, Cipico palace, renaissance church of St. John the Baptist, the portal of Radovan. Guests can also visit the waterfalls of Krka National Park, as well as the medieval city of Sibnek and its magniﬁcent Renaissance Cathedral. With Split also within easy reach, you could do something diﬀerent every day
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable on arrival
- Arrival time : 3 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Tax : Not included in the rental price, €2,00 pp aprox
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pool heating charge? : No included in the rental price.Charges may apply payable upon arrival.