Modern Refuge in Dubrovnik boasts a Gorgeous Backdrop
Villa Kallista is an excellent and contemporary home located in Dubrovnik that boasts a gorgeous mountainous backdrop and is only 500m away from the sea. The home offers peaceful and quiet surroundings and beautiful views over the nearby mountains and trees. The famous Croatian city of Dubrovnik will be right on your doorstep to explore with the majestic Old Town offering beauty so mesmerising it has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Outside, the large mosaic-tiled pool boasts Roman steps for easy access and possesses contemporary sun loungers that are waiting to be reclined on. Sleek daybeds on the pool patio are where you can indulge in day naps in the sunshine. Also beside the pool, guests will find a stylish dining area for eight where meals amongst friends & family can be savoured under the stars and prepared on the exterior barbecue.
Villa Kallista comfortably sleeps up to 12 people across its...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Walls of Dubrovnik is a memorable and popular attraction in the magical city of Dubrovnik. Reachable via a 10-minute drive, the walls provide the ultimate opportunity to wander and wonder. The walk is a must-do while staying in Dubrovnik and has become ever more popular by appearing in hit TV show Game of Thrones and being a source of beautiful inspiration. It's advised that you get here early as the crowds quickly build up and make sure you wear something light as the heat from this location is sizzling. Protecting the celebrated Old Town, the magnificent walls are 1940 meters long and have six fortresses. Walking tours are available and are met with stunning and striking vistas. Learn about the intriguing stories of the past from knowledgeable tour guides. Bar Bota is a charming oyster and sushi restaurant located in the Old Town beside the cathedral. The beautiful venue is perfect for enjoying fine food and gorgeous wine in an enchanting setting. The marvellous outdoor area looks mesmerising at sundown which will gorgeously complement your meal if you're lucky enough to grab one of these stellar exterior tables. Guests who frequent this restaurant fall in love with divine and fresh seafood, sushi rolls and of course, oysters. There are also vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included on the rental price, €400 payable on arrival
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7nights from middle of June-23 August, 3 nights from 24 Augst - Middle June
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included