A Blue Dream for Families at the Korcula Island
Villa Ria is a brilliant home located right on the beach and boasts views over the Adriatic sea. What’s better than waking up each morning and stretching your feet onto the golden sands? The glistening blue seas will invite you in for a soothing dip. Located on the beautiful island of Korcula, the home isn’t too far away from the centre, which boasts magical medieval walls, art galleries and charming cafes.
Villa Ria is backed by lush greenery that goes on for miles before disappearing into the distance. Outside, there are plenty of places to sit and lounge on around the lovely private pool which boasts Roman steps for easy access.
The home benefits from a modern design with dining for eight guests offered out on the veranda and an immaculate sandy garden full of vibrant green trees. Meals can be prepared on the outdoor barbecue and after-dinner drinks can be had on the garden’s contemporary stone bench.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Konoba Mate is a lovely restaurant located on the island of Korcula. Konoba is a charming stone-walled venue that boasts a delectable menu serving local, Mediterranean and European cuisines. Come here to sample the tastes of the island, from fresh fish to tasty pasta and delectable meats. The wine list is equally tantalising and beautifully washes down the meal. Konoba is wonderful for both lunch and dinner and the dishes are creatively prepared in line with the seasons. History enthusiasts should head down to St Mark's Abbey Treasury which holds a fascinating collection of icons and other religious art. The impressive Gothic and Renaissance style building is situated in Korcula’s Old Town which possesses attractive Venetian Renaissance architecture as well as new buildings, making for an interesting contrast. The charming town shares many similarities with the nearby town of Dubrovnik but avoids the same large crowds so has the best of both worlds. The town is buzzing with life and a beautiful place to wander around due to its lush surrounding greenery and views over the Adriatic. While here, you must visit one of the museums that reveal the secrets of this excellently-persevered medieval town. There are also many lovely bars and restaurants to retreat to after spending the day exploring the quaint town.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the renta price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from end June to end August, 5 nights fom end of August to end of June
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included