Amazing Villa Overlooking the Blue Adriatic
Villa Elizabetha is a modern, luxury property, located in stunning surroundings below the Biokovo Mountain in Makarska. The villa overlooks the glistening waters of the Adriatic Sea, with breath-taking views from all the windows that make it hard not to relax! This beautiful, contemporary villa is the perfect base to explore the wonders of Croatia, soak in the Mediterranean sun and truly relax – the holiday you have been waiting for!
If you are a fan of modern architecture, then the characteristics of Villa Elizabetha will impress you. Every detail has been carefully designed to offer you the utmost comfort, so you can relax in style and luxury. With the spacious living areas spread over three floors, there is plenty of space to spread out. On the ground floor, there is a stylish kitchen and dining area that opens directly to the terrace through large glass doors. These spaces interconnect, becoming extensions of each other,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This fabulous modern villa is located near to the beautiful area of Makarska. Although a lot of people jump straight on a ferry to stay on the Croatian islands in this area, the mainland coast also offers some of the most beautiful areas, such as the lovely town of Makarska. The villa is located with stunning views over the Adriatic, that truly take your breath away. Makarska is home to beautiful beaches and crystal-clear seas, all of which you can spot from your villa. If you like to explore outdoors and keep active, then the Biokovo Mountain that sits behind the property is part of the Biokovo Nature Park and a offers the opportunity to explore the beautiful Croatian countryside, hiking up the mountain and embracing the unsullied views. Makarska is a quaint and charming part of Croatia that still celebrates traditional ways and allows you to experience authentic Croatian culture. Through summer Makarska’s main square is filled with open-air restaurants and cafés, while behind the church, in the shade, the daily open-air market sells fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables. Along the harbour, overlooked by a string of cafés and pizzeria, wooden excursion boats offer one-day trips to Jelsa on Hvar and Zlatni Rat beach in Bol on Brac. With stunning beaches and restaurants nearby, this is a fabulous base for exploring the beautiful places Croatia has to offer, whether you choose to remain nearby the villa or take boat and car trips to other areas of gorgeous beauty, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable in cash, upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday (on high season)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (on high season)
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the price