Large Villa on Various Shades of Blue
Located in a truly stunning location in Karbuni, Villa Jaka is a unique, luxury property, ideal for a relaxing Croatian retreat. This beautiful area was a proclaimed park of nature and together with nearby islands and islets, created a huge protected natural area. These luscious surroundings form magical backdrop to this modern villa and offer up truly magical views.
The villa boasts spacious and bright, contemporary spaces throughout, with ample space for sixteen guests this is a fabulous choice for large groups travelling together. The furnishings are modern and stylish and the villa holds a relaxed, peaceful atmosphere that you can really settle into, relaxing from the moment you arrive. On the ground floor, there is a large bedroom with its own bathroom as well as a living room. This room has direct access out to the swimming pool area, so you take a dip as soon as you wake up! On this floor you will also find the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
This modern villa is located in the area of Karbuni on the island of Korcula, which offers a beautiful bay and luscious surroundings. The area where the villa is situated, was a proclaimed park of nature, creating together with nearby islands and islets a huge protected natural area. This whole area is few kilometres away from towns of Blato and Vela Luka and around 40 km from the popular town of Korcula. The island of Korcula is known for its beauty, with several islets and crystal-clear ocean water it is a truly magical place to visit. The sixth largest island in Croatia, Korcula is 20 miles long and rather narrow, between 4 and 5 miles wide on average. Korcula is slightly less visited than the islands of Brac and Hvar, maybe because the distance is further from Split and outside the summer months the ferries don’t run as regularly. This however does mean those looking for more privacy and less crowds, Korcula is the place to go! Korcula town itself is sometimes referred to as ‘Little Dubrovnik’ as the area offers similar architecture, with medieval squares, churches, palaces and houses, a place you can wonder around with ease, taking in the charming atmosphere. If you’re a fan of beautiful and tranquil beaches, then this island offers them in plenty. Korcula is blessed with lots of small and secluded beaches along the Adriatic coast. The southern part of the island has mainly sand beaches, often nestled in isolated bays, whereas the pebbly beaches of the northern side tend to be more shallow and flat.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 payable in cash, upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Tax : Tourist tax included in the price