The Yacht Villa with Its own Port
If you have been waiting for a holiday that offers you absolute luxury and elegance, a place you can fully relax and enjoy stylish living spaces with unbelievable views, then look no further than Villa Sarlota! This newly built, modern property offers the height of luxury, the interiors are beautifully designed to offer style and comfort, whilst the exteriors focus on the breath-taking sea views on offer. The villa is ideally located in between Split and Trogir, both popular and charming Croatian cities with many historical sites and activities to visit. The airport is within easy distance and a yacht can be anchored right by the villa so you can explore Croatia on the crystal-clear Adriatic Sea, getting the chance to visit some of the beautiful surrounding islands.
From the moment you step inside Villa Sarlota, the elegance of the property will absorb you into it, making it easy to relax and settle straight into holiday...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This beautiful, modern villa is located ideally, in between the popular Croatian cities of Split and Trogir. Both of these charming cities boast many historical sites and activities to visit. The airport is within an easy distance and for a luxurious stay, a yacht can be anchored right by the villa. Whilst Villa Sarlota makes for the perfect base, a yacht allows you to travel on the crystal clear Adriatic Sea to surrounding islands like Hvar and Brac. The beautiful, UNESCO protected Trogir is a fabulous location where you can saunter around the old Venetian styled town. You can enjoy the slightly racier pace of life and make the most of the abundance of restaurants, bars and clubs. The Adriatic Sea is known as having such beautiful waters and fascinating sea life, which is why the likes of Trogir Diving School have been operating for more than 30 years and specialise in teaching budding scuba divers if you want to try something different! Split is Croatia’s second largest city and is a great base for exploring all that Croatia has to offer. Always buzzing, Split is a great place to see Dalmatian life as it’s really lived. Step inside Diocletian’s Palace (a Unesco World Heritage site and one of the world’s most impressive Roman monuments) and you’ll see dozens of bars, restaurants and shops thriving amid the atmospheric old walls where Split life has been humming along for thousands of years. Split offers a fabulous balance of tradition and modernity, creating a fun, exciting atmosphere perfect for a holiday away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 payable in cash, upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & bath towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the rental price