Seaside Villa in Lush Mediterranean Greenery
Villa Valechka is a beautiful, modern villa perfect for relaxed holidays away with family or friends. This contemporary property is surrounded by lush Mediterranean greenery and is located just a short walk from the beach so you can take a dip in the sea anytime that suits! The villa is situated in the somewhat isolated area of Makarac in Milna on Brac Island, this tranquil area can only be accessed by a private road, so offers the utmost in peace and privacy, great if you are looking for an escape from busy, everyday lives!
The interior of Villa Valechka offers bright and airy rooms with a laid-back atmosphere. The furnishings throughout are modern and stylish, offering ample space for everyone to both socialise in comfort. The kitchen, dining and living area is open plan, with patio doors opening directly onto the terrace so you can move between the inside and out with ease. The dining table can comfortably seat eight...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Valechka is located just 140 meters from the beach! The situation benefits from beautiful views over the surrounding area, glistening seas and a peaceful, quiet ambience. The villa is situated in the somewhat isolated area of Makarac in Milna on Brac Island, this tranquil area can only be accessed by a private road, so offers the utmost in peace and privacy, great if you are looking for an escape from busy, everyday lives! Brac Island is the longest and most elevated island in central Dalmatia. Despite its proximity to Split, Brac is less touristy than the glittering islands of Hvar and Korcula further south. Make sure you try some of the olive oil on the island, the olives are of a rare variety called buhavica and there's over a half-million trees! Famous for the Zlatni Rat beach, known to be one of the most beautiful beaches you can visit, a real gem on the island! Should you wish to explore the island and its surrounding areas, then fully guided professional trips and tours, boat transfers and rentals, and dinner reservations can be organised. The immediate area is better suited to those looking for an escape from the more touristic areas of Croatia, as there are less restaurants and bars nearby. However, should wish to spend a day exploring the racier pace of life, then Supetar and Bol are not so far away across the island and there is always the option to take a boat to Split, or the popular islands of Hvar and Korkula, where you can see a different side to the area. Brac Island itself offers ample activities and sites to keep you entertained. The glistening sea water is perfect for swimming or diving if you choose to explore the island from underwater!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300, to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist tax is not included (price per person per night):
- 01/01 - 31/03 and 01/10 - 31/12 = 7 kn
- 01/04 - 30/09 = 10 kn
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between 06/06 - 28/08, otherwise 3 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : One pet (up to 8kg) per booking is permitted upon request and with prior agreement from the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €10 per pet per day will apply.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra cleaning available at €80
- Other Ts and Cs : High Chair & Cot available upon request
- Other 2 : One extra folding bed is available upon request for the 8th guest.