The Lala Land Villa of Solitude Brac Island
This breath-taking villa is located in the charming village of Selca, offering peace and solitude for all guests. Boasting unbelievable views over the tree tops, countryside and to the glistening sea on the horizon, this unique property is the perfect Croatian retreat!
Throughout Casa Lala the design is sleek and modern, with luxurious furnishings and plenty of light flooding in through large, contemporary windows. The spacious main living area sits on the ground floor, with huge, sliding glass doors opening onto the terrace, so the indoor and outdoor spaces almost become one room! The living room area offers a large L-shaped sofa, where guests can spread out and relax, the perfect spot to drink your morning coffee whilst enjoying the beautiful views! The kitchen is very stylish, with all the modern amenities you could need and offering more doors to the terrace. There is also a chic dining table alongside the kitchen, ideal...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Lala is located in the charming town of Selca, on Brac Island, just inland of Sumartin. Selca itself is a lovely little town, with beautiful stone houses and a few restaurants and shops. When you get into Selca, a monumental neo-Romanesque church of Christ the King will take your breath away, built entirely of high quality stone, as well as nearly all the houses in the village. The centre offers a gallery of busts and statues of many notables: Leo Tolstoy, Stjepan Radić, and Pope John Paul II. You can enjoy the pastoral way of life in the surrounding villages whose idyllic spirit has not been changed by tourists! The area is ideal for those looking to escape the more touristic areas of Croatia. Brac Island is the longest and most elevated island in central Dalmatia. Despite its proximity to Split, Brac is less touristy than the glittering islands of Hvar and Korcula further south. Make sure you try some of the olive oil on the island, the olives are of a rare variety called buhavica and there's over a half-million trees! Famous for the Zlatni Rat beach, known to be one of the most beautiful beaches you can visit, a real gem on the island! Should you wish to explore the island and its surrounding areas, then fully guided professional trips and tours, boat transfers and rentals, and dinner reservations can be organised. The immediate area is better suited to those looking for an escape from the more touristic areas of Croatia, as there are less restaurants and bars nearby. However, should wish to spend a day exploring the racier pace of life, then Supetar and Bol are not so far away across the island and there is always the option to take a boat to Split, or the popular islands of Hvar and Korkula, where you can see a different side to the area. Brac Island itself offers ample activities and sites to keep you entertained. The glistening sea water is perfect for swimming or diving if you choose to explore the island from underwater!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500, to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between 20/06 - 28/08, otherwise 3 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra cleaning available at €80
- Other Ts and Cs : High Chair & Cot available upon request