Beautiful, Glass-glad Villa with Stunning Sea Views
Built in 2017, Villa Nevaeh is a stunning, glass-glad property, offering every luxury and modern amenity you could ask for! This beautiful villa is located near to the famous, historic and vibrant town of Korcula, sitting across a country road from a charming bay with an open pebbly beach.
If you are looking to enjoy some peace and tranquillity, to escape the hustle and bustle and soak in some sunshine, then Villa Nevaeh is the place for you! An oasis of calm, yet with shops, restaurants and all the amenities of Korkula nearby. The villa is one of a pair of identical villas, perfect should you wish to travel with another family, yet still have your own space.
This breath-taking villa is all about the view. With beautiful windows drawing your attention out to the horizon, there is an atmosphere of calm throughout the whole villa. With contemporary furnishings throughout, there is a feel of luxury to each room.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The island of Korčula is so picturesque it’s a wonder that it’s not overrun with visitors. The beautiful Old Town of Korčula sits pretty amongst olive groves, vineyards and pine forests on the island’s north-eastern side, looking out towards the Pelješac peninsula. As one of the Adriatic’s more populated islands, Korčula is well-prepared for the visitors it receives, many of whom appreciate its laid-back vibe and natural beauty. The main town is a lovely place to wander, with street markets, pavement cafés and old buildings to admire. Look out for St Mark’s Cathedral and the imposing Revelin Tower which once marked the entrance to the walled city. The view, looking out over the harbour, is a charming one. Around 15km from the town of Korčula, the lovely Pupnatska Luca beach is also worth a visit; aside from chilling out in the sun, its crystal blue waters are great for swimming and snorkelling. Elsewhere on the island, you can try white-water rafting in Blato, or diving in Vela Luka. You may find some visitor attractions based around Marco Polo’s (possibly tenuous) connection to Korčula, as he is something of an unofficial mascot for the island. However, there are many more authentic experiences to be had on the island. With galleries, winery tours and many beautiful villages to see, avoid the tourist traps and keep it real. For an unforgettable taste of the true Korčula, head to Vela Luka and take a boat trip to Proizd island, just off the west coast – a naturally stunning spot you won’t want to miss.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable in cash upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi connection included in rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday only