Amazing Villa with Hidden Passage to the Beach
Villa Srna is one of those properties that you can’t help to fall in love with! Offering modern styles and quirky charms, this fabulous villa is perfect for a Croatian retreat away! Located near the centre of Baska Voda, a village in Makarska, this unique property even offers a hidden passage that leads to the beautiful, local beach, only 190 meters away!
As you approach, Villa Srna presents itself as a quaint and romantic traditional, Croatian stone house with luscious greenery climbing around the building, there is a truly welcoming atmosphere. As you step inside, the villa offers modern and stylish furnishings throughout, with careful attention paid to every fitting and feature! The spacious living room boasts a large, corner sofa and television set, a space where all guests can come together, socialise and sit back to watch some television. The kitchen and dining area sits up a few steps from the living space, yet...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Srna is located near the center of Baska Voda, a village in Makarska. The villa has a hidden passage that leads to the beach which is only 190 meters away and is only 300 meters from the centre. Baska Voda is located at the foot of the Biokovo Mountain and is a traditional fishing village, meaning you are sure to find authentic Croatian cuisine with freshly caught and expertly prepared fish. The port allows ferries to take you to nearby Brac and Hvar, where you can explore further Croatian culture and the historical sites that are often visited on these islands. Makarska is home to beautiful beaches and crystal-clear seas. If you like to explore outdoors and keep active, then the Biokovo Mountain that sits behind the property is part of the Biokovo Nature Park and offers the opportunity to explore the beautiful Croatian countryside, hiking up the mountain and embracing the unsullied views. Makarska is a quaint and charming part of Croatia that still celebrates traditional ways and allows you to experience authentic Croatian culture. Through summer Makarska’s main square is filled with open-air restaurants and cafés, while behind the church, in the shade, the daily open-air market sells fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables. Along the harbour, overlooked by a string of cafés and pizzeria, wooden excursion boats offer one-day trips to Jelsa on Hvar and Zlatni Rat beach in Bol on Brac.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500, to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between 06/06 - 28/08, otherwise 3 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra cleaning available at €80
- Other 2 : High Chair & Cot available upon request