The King Villa of Dubrovnik
Villa Sanela offers true luxury; the experience of a five-star hotel all within your private villa! With modern architecture, stylish interiors and beyond all, breath-taking sea views, this fabulous property is built for all lovers of the more delicate things in life!
You can start your days with a lazy swim in the incredible infinity pool, then detox in the sauna and move down to the private beach to work on your tan, before finishing your day on the beautiful terrace overlooking the stunning surroundings, while sipping a glass of champagne!
Each night at Villa Sanela you can lose yourself to glorious sunsets, fully relaxed from the comfort of this breath-taking property. Located a short car or boat transfer from the famous Dubrovnik Old Town and only at an arm’s reach from the beautiful Elaphites, Pelješac, Mostar or Kotor, this location is hard to beat!
Throughout the villa, there is a contemporary...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Aristocrats built their summer residences and Renaissance palaces along this part of the coast in Lozica, one of the most beautiful areas around Dubrovnik. You’ll find rocky beaches and particular swimming areas on the coastline, it’s an ideal place for a tranquil holiday in an upmarket location. There are restaurants and bars within walking distance or a further choice a short drive or taxi ride away. Yet, Dubrovnik is only 10 minutes drive away. Known to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Dubrovnik is now a UNESCO World Heritage site with good reason. Walk around the city’s medieval walls dating back to the 13th century, discover the Baroque churches and palazzi in the pedestrianised city centre and dine well in one of the many upmarket restaurants specialising in local seafood. The cable car up to the top of Mount Srdj offers stunning views of the city, sea and islands and keen hikers can walk back down! From Dubrovnik port, you can also discover one of the other islands in the Adriatic with a wide choice of boat excursions on offer. The rocky beaches of Lozica may appeal to those looking to bathe in the sun in a spectacular setting but younger families only need to take a short drive to longer stretches of beach with a mixture of sand and pebbles, such as Banje Beach just east of Dubrovnik or Uvala beach on Lapad, a stunning area of Mediterranean landscapes and pretty swimming spots and beaches. There is a wealth of pretty villages and settlements to discover heading west along the Dubrovnik area. Walk along the sea-front promenade in Zaton (6km) and stop in a little restaurant to admire the view with a glass of chilled wine or head a little further to the ancient olive groves and picturesque beach at Orasac (9km). Trsteno (12km) has a natural beauty and a long tradition of culture with many artists and poets living there or drive up the coast to Slano (27km) with its gentle bay backed by pine trees and olive groves. Being so close to Dubrovnik means you have so many activities on offer with a wide range of watersports nearby such as jet ski, kayaking and parasailing plus boat rental and fishing. You can also drive inland for further activities in the beautiful Konavle valley (around 40km) where you can explore an area that has retained its old traditions and customs. It’s an area excellent for walkers with many trails, and horse-riding is possible in the countryside and remote coastal paths of the region.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 5 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : Minimum stay 7 days from July to August
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Security deposit : €3000 payable upon arrival