Splendid Apartment moments away from St. Mark’s Square
Discovered within a discreet network of little alleyways that you’d hardly know were there, yet merely moments away from the magnificence of St. Mark’s Square and Venice’s most vibrant designer boutique-laden thoroughfares where you can feast your eyes on Ferragamo, go gaga over Gucci, be bowled over by Bulgari, or pick the perfect piece at Prada - this brand new apartment sleeps 6+1 guests in 3(+1) bedroomed accommodation topped with a furnished ‘altana’ roof terrace for soaking up the Venice vibe.
Quietly luxurious styling with an ‘East meets West’ aesthetic is the order of the day and sets the tone throughout, while all the latest comforts and bespoke artisanal furnishings weave a haven of wellbeing - a holiday base where life is good!
Cloaked in tranquility yet an easy hop, skip and jump to the legendary Harry’s Bar, the bustling neighbourhood gondola station, the flamboyantly Baroque Church of San Moisè with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Dining Area
Laundry Services: Available on additional free
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Butler: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available on additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
A splendid VOV restoration project with Florentine partner ArchFlorence - close to the Basilica, Campanile, Doge’s Palace, Clock Tower, Caffé Florian, and more…
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Upon your arrival - One of our representatives will meet you at the vaporetto stop (or water taxi disembarkation point) closest to the apartment (as agreed during our prior correspondence with you) and accompany you to the property where they’ll check you in, hand you the keys, show you the ins and outs of the apartment, answer any queries you may have and give you all the assistance you should need. It is at this point that payment for the Security Deposit and the Venice Tourist Tax is taken by our representative.
- During your stay - For peace of mind, please be assured that we are always available/contactable during office hours (Monday-Friday from 9 am to 6 pm, Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm) at our office close to the Accademia Bridge in the historical centre of Venice and, upon check-in at the apartment, we will also provide you a 24 hour emergency contact number to call in case of need outside office hours.
- Our check- in time is from 15:00 up to 20 :00 ( arrivals before 15:00 can be organized upon request).
- The Venice Tourist Tax is €4,00 per person per night not included in the rate.
- Introduced by the City of Venice Council on stays at hotels, b&b, campsites, apartment rentals etc., this per night/per person tax is levied on the first 5 consecutive nights of a client’s stay in Venice and is payable to your Views on Venice representative in cash (euros) upon arrival at the apartment.
- A security deposit of EUR 700 will be pre-authorized on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorization will be released after departure, usually no later than 7 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred.