Relaxing Star Glazing Villa in the Dalmatian Coast
With captivating sea views from every corner, this hilltop villa in the village of Lokva Rogoznica is truly spectacular. A huge roof terrace and heated outdoor pool are perfect for admiring the gorgeous sunsets – and all this is just a short walk from the beach.
Fully air-conditioned, Villa Rogoznica can accommodate up to twelve guests in its five beautiful bedrooms. Everyone will delight in the views of the ocean and the nearby islands, with a stunning sun terrace lined with lounge chairs the perfect place to settle down for the day. You also have a children’s playground, barbecue and stunning dining area for more invigorating outdoor living.
A large swimming pool, including a whirlpool, looks out to sea – as do the two bedrooms on this level, and a pristine living and dining area. The adjoining kitchen is fully equipped and the whole area enjoys direct access to the terrace, making it easy to float from indoors to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Lokva Rogoznica is a peaceful village on the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia, just 8km from the larger town of Omiš. Pretty beaches and a quiet serenity make it a real get-away-from-it-all destination, feeling remote yet not far from its livelier neighbour. At the foot of the Dinara mountain, the old part of the village was once the largest settlement on the Omiš Riviera. It has since been joined by a newer development closer to the sea, where visitors can enjoy a number of pleasant restaurants and bars. The beautiful natural surroundings of the Dalmatian region make it a popular choice for almost any kind of outdoor activity on land or sea, with fishing, cycling, sailing and easier to enjoy.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday between 29/06 - 31/08, otherwise flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between 29/06 - 31/08, otherwise 5 nights
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included in the rental price
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in rental price
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is available upon request at time of booking and is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.