Calming Secluded Villa with Open Sea Views
Just 2km from Omiš, Villa Poljica sits on a hillside at Duce with spectacular views of the Adriatic. The villa is only stroll from a sandy beach, and offers plenty of opportunities to relax and enjoy the views, including a spacious private terrace and heated pool.
This luxurious villa is well-equipped and decorated to a high standard. On the ground floor, the main living and dining area maintains a homely feel, with a warming fire and a large table and chairs perfect for sharing meals together. There is Television, DVD & PlayStation too and a lovely kitchen with lots of appliances including a dishwasher, freezer and the all-important coffee machine.
Upstairs, you have the three double bedrooms – two doubles and a twin. The master bedroom has its own en-suite facilities, while a family bathroom is available for the others. The doubles also have access to a delightful sea-view terrace.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
A small harbour town on the Dalmatian Coast, Omiš sits at the mouth of the Cetina River. It has a long and rich history, with stories of the town’s notorious pirates running amok in the Middle Ages among those you are bound to discover. These days, it’s a pleasant place with lovely beaches and a wealth of great restaurants and cafés. Mountains, olive groves and vineyards lend their magic to the beautiful areas which surround the town, and the Cetina gives you the opportunity to try out water-sports like rafting and canoeing. Omiš is something of a cultural hub too. The town hosts festivals celebrating music and theatre on a regular basis, with an annual highlight being the Festival of Dalmatian Klapas each summer. Fortresses, churches and cobbled streets give the town plenty of character, with Roman cities like Split and Salona also easily accessible from Omiš.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : 5-7 nights
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-fi connection
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.