Beach Villa with Stylish Decking and Hideaway Seating
This fantastic modern villa is situated just moments from the delightful town of Mimice, on the Dalmatian coast. With spectacular views out over the Adriatic Sea and the Island of Brac beyond, you will love the luxury and tranquility Villa Cliff offers. Sleeping up to ten people in five superb bedrooms, with lavish touches such as your own private beach, this property makes a great getaway for any family or group of friends.
On the ground floor you’ll be delighted to find an ultra modern open plan living/ dining space, filled with natural light and stunning design features, with a well-equipped kitchen. This leads out onto a wonderful little outdoor dining area, shaded from the sun, featuring a huge brick barbecue, an ideal space for entertaining on those warm Croatian days. Also on the ground floor you’ll discover three double bedrooms, all decorated in the same sumptuous contemporary décor, and all with double beds. One...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated on the beautiful stretch of Dalmatian coastline, just 11km from Omis and 25km from Makarska, Mimice is the perfect Croatian town for those looking for a relaxing holiday free from hectic crowds. Located between the mountains and beautiful gravel beaches, you’ll be ideally placed to enjoy its selection of quiet bars and restaurants. Along the beach you’ll find some lovely options, where you can enjoy the fresh catch of the day, straight from the fisherman’s boats. There’s a delightful old tavern you won’t want to miss, selling fine local wine and fresh grilled fish, exuding an ambience you just won’t want to leave. The lovely beaches in the area make this an ideal destination for families. Shallow waters, protected bays, crystal clear waters and a convenient pedestrianized zone along the coast, mean that a day on the beach with your little ones couldn’t be easier. There are two public beaches in Mimice itself. For the adventurous amongst you, scuba diving, surfing, boat trips or even night fishing are all on offer. If you’re looking for a little more hustle and bustle, a short drive into the old pirate town of Omis will provide a greater selection of nightlife, a large shopping Centre and an array of sporting activities from rafting to canyoning. The Venetian fortress that looks out over the town from the hillside and a 17th century parish church are charming landmarks worth a visit. There are also opportunities here to arrange day trips to neighboring Islands, the National Parks of Krka and Pritvice, and the beautiful city of Dubrovnik.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday (09 Jun-31 Aug)
- Minimum stay : 5-7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included in the price
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed by agreement