Lovely Villa with Tennis Court and Extensive Grounds
This newly built luxury villa, spread over 4,000m2, is a fantastic holiday getaway for a large family or group of friends looking to stay in peaceful surroundings near the beautiful Dalmatian coast. Nestled in the Mosor Mountains you’ll be surrounded by nature, and truly spoiled by the property’s many indulgences, including a tennis court, poolside Jacuzzi and five stunning bedrooms sleeping up to twelve people.
As you enter the villa you’ll be greeted by a wonderful open plan living/ dining area, finished in fresh modern décor, exuding luxury and style. With three sumptuous sofas set around a large flat screen television, a contemporary dining area seating twelve, and two sets of large French windows out onto the expansive grounds, you’ll love to spend hours entertaining or just relaxing in this delightful space. And up just a few steps you’ll find a smart, modern, well-equipped kitchen.
Two of the chicly...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated 8km from Omis and 20km from Split, Tugare is a beautiful area comprised of many small hamlets nestled between two branches of the spectacular Mosor Mountains. The location is a perfect choice for those wanting a peaceful holiday surrounded by nature, yet also some great activities, as the area also offers some fantastic sporting opportunities including climbing, hiking and bouldering. The village itself contains a small selection of shops so you will be able to pick up your basics just down the road. However you will likely want to visit the larger town of Omis a short drive away, to access a wider range of amenities. There is also a charming stretch of coves only 6km away, stretching along the Omis Riviera, that benefit from shallow sandy beaches, ideal for families in their calm crystal clear waters and sheltered surroundings. The old pirate town of Omis will provide a good selection of nightlife, a large shopping centre and an array of sporting activities from rafting to canyoning. The Venetian fortress that looks out over the town from the hillside and a 17th Century parish church are charming landmarks worth a visit. There are also opportunities here to arrange day trips to neighbouring Islands, the National Parks of Krka and Pritvice, and the beautiful city of Dubrovnik. For a lovely day trip, head towards the coast, at the foot of the Mosnjica Mountains, and you’ll find the old town of Ducé, and a cluster of other villages of preserved stone houses, quant little streets, charming old squares around historic churches. All surrounded by lush vegetation and magnificent views of the Adriatic Sea and the impressive Islands that dot the horizon.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday between 01/06-15/09, otherwise flexible
- Minimum stay : 5-7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted in the property
- Pets welcome? : Upon request
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Crib(s) and High Chair(s) available, upon request