Tranquil and Modern Villa Surrounded by Forest
Situated on a beautiful, 2000m² plot in the stunning Istria area, Villa Dorotea offers a luxurious style of living in fabulous surroundings. Located in the peaceful village of Režanci, about a 15-minute drive from the popular Pula, this villa is the perfect base for exploring this spectacular area of Croatia. Villa Dorotea is a luxurious, modern property ideal for relaxing in style. From the moment you step inside, there is an ease and comfort to the villa, with an effortless style that resonates throughout the building. The main living area is open-plan, with large glass doors allowing sunlight to flood in and enliven the space. Contemporary furnishings combined with beamed ceilings offer a relaxed, charming atmosphere in this sociable area. The kitchen is fully-equipped for your use, open to the large dining table with space to seat up to twelve guests comfortably. An adjacent and still open plan is the living room with soft, modern...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is located in the middle of Istria, about a 15-20 minute drive from the charming Pula. The central location of the property makes it an ideal base for exploring the Istrian peninsula. Situated in the peaceful village of Režanci, 7km from medieval town of Svetvinčenat, this is a fabulous spot for finding privacy and tranquillity away from the hustle and bustle. The village has a food shop which is open daily for basic shopping needs. The closest beaches are only a short 20-minute drive away!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 to be paid upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, linen, pool & bath towels included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Bookings must begin on Saturdays across peak Summer dates, this may be flexible at less peak times
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay across peak Summer dates, this may be reduced to 2-nights across lower season dates.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Pets welcome? : Max. 2 well behaved pets up to 10 kg are welcome with an extra cleaning charge of 100€ per pet per week.
- Security deposit : Damage deposit of €500.00 is payable on the day of check in.
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi connection included in the rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : House-keeping, fresh bed sheets, and towels provided twice a week
- Tax : Sojourn Tax Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Other Ts and Cs : Each bedroom can be set up as a twin room with two singles, please request this at time of booking should you require this set-up.