Beautiful Cosy Villa with Gym and Glorious Sea-views
With glistening views of the sea and only a short walk to sandy beaches and restaurants, Villa Jarmila is a stunning contemporary villa on the beautiful Omiš Riviera, only half an hour from the historical city of Split.
Completed in early 2018, the villa has been styled with great refinement, evident through the fine furnishings and amazing facilities. The glorious position so close to the sea has been taken great advantage of with mesmerising sea-views throughout.
The open-plan living space on the ground floor is inviting and cool with wide doors opening straight out to the terrace with plenty of space to bathe in the sun or relax with friends and family in the al-fresco lounge. The heated swimming pool is discreetly fenced from view to ensure your privacy; swim whilst gazing out to the Adriatic and nearby islands. A barbecue and al-fresco dining area add to the outside charm, the perfect spot to grill the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated 1.5km from Omiš and 20km from Split, Duće is a delightful village famed for its beautiful beaches, mostly sandy. It is an excellent choice not only for families with children but also for those who want to explore the rich cultural heritage and natural beauty of this stunning part of the Dalmatian coast. With a selection of small shops and a scattering of lovely beach bars and restaurants you will have plenty on your doorstep. You also have the old town of Duće, situated at the foot of the Mosnjica Mountains, well worth a visit along with the cluster of other villages of preserved stone houses, quaint little streets, charming old squares around historic churches. The stunning sandy beach Duće benefits from a café and tavern offering welcome shade and refreshments. A charming stretch of coves then runs towards Omiš and has a variety of shallow beaches to choose from, ideal for families in their calm crystal clear waters and sheltered surroundings. If you’re looking for a little more hustle and bustle, a short drive into the old pirate town of Omiš (1.5km) will provide a greater selection of bars and an array of sporting activities from rafting, rock-climbing to canyoning. The Venetian fortress that looks out over the town from the hillside and a 17th century parish church are charming landmarks worth a visit. There are also opportunities here to arrange day trips to neighbouring Islands, the National Parks of Krka and Plitvice, and the beautiful city of Dubrovnik. Split (20km), Croatia’s second largest city, is a great place to see Dalmatian life as it’s really lived. Step inside Diocletian’s Palace (a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the world’s most impressive Roman monuments) and you’ll see dozens of bars, restaurants and shops thriving amid the atmospheric old walls where Split life has been humming along for thousands of years. Split offers a fabulous balance of tradition and modernity, creating a fun and exciting atmosphere for a day trip. Other brilliant day trips include an excursion to the beautiful island of Brač, which can be reached by boat from Omiš or drive to the lively town of Makarska (40km). Here, Kacic Square comes alive in the summer. The town has a vibrant feel with its vast numbers of cafes, restaurants and bars plus an exciting night-life well into the early hours. So whether you favour its relaxed and peaceful atmosphere or relish it’s position as a base to explore the many local towns and islands nearby, Duće is a fantastic choice for your Croatian getaway.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between July - August, otherwise 5 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is available upon request at time of booking and is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.