A bijou pied a terre in a privileged position
Cleverly configured to offer the max in terms of space and easy living, and packing a considerable punch in terms of character and charm, this comfy apartment accommodates 2 (+2) guests and comprises -
- An entrance hallway with restored brick ceiling leading into
- A contemporary-style open-plan main living area elegantly decked out in a palette of chic putty neutrals and comprising
• a sitting / TV area furnished with plush seating (including a double sofa bed) beneath a mezzanine level above
• a dining area at one end of the room seating 4 around a handsome wooden trestle table
• a well-equipped kitchenette at the opposite end of the room and
• a pair of full height curtained glazed doors to one side opening onto the shared courtyard* furnished with a pair of bamboo chairs and coffee table where you can soak up the tranquil ambience morning cappuccino - or evening aperitivi - in hand
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Butler: Available for additional fee
Grocery shopping service available: Available for additional fee
Close to the Strada Nova where you find shops galore to satisfy all your shopping needs! plus a well stocked CoopSupermarket at San Felice.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Upon your arrival - One of our representatives will meet you at the vaporetto stop (or water taxi disembarkation point) closest to the apartment (as agreed during our prior correspondence with you) and accompany you to the property where they’ll check you in, hand you the keys, show you the ins and outs of the apartment, answer any queries you may have and give you all the assistance you should need. It is at this point that payment for the Security Deposit and the Venice Tourist Tax is taken by our representative.
- During your stay - For peace of mind, please be assured that we are always available/contactable during office hours (Monday-Friday from 9 am to 6 pm, Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm) at our office close to the Accademia Bridge in the historical centre of Venice and, upon check-in at the apartment, we will also provide you a 24 hour emergency contact number to call in case of need outside office hours.
- ALL VIEWS ON VENICE RATES, IRRESPECTIVE OF LENGTH OF STAY, ARE FULLY INCLUSIVE OF ALL UTILITIES* - gas, electricity, bed linen, towels, final cleaning, welcome on arrival and check-in up until 8 p.m.** are all included, as are air-conditioning and internet access if available at your chosen apartment. And while the Venice Tourist Tax €4,00 per person per night*** is an extra, there are NO HIDDEN CHARGES. Rentals of over 7 nights also include a weekly bed linen and towel change during your stay.
- * Telephone charges, where applicable, are extra.
- ** Our check- in time is from 15:00 up to 20 :00 ( arrivals before 15:00 can be organized upon request). Arrivals between 20.00 and midnight incur an arrival fee of €50, payable in cash upon arrival. We do organize check- in between midnight and 1:00 a.m. with a surcharge of € 100 to be paid in cash upon arrival. Check- in after 1:00 a.m. CAN ONLY BE ORGANIZED UPON REQUEST. These charges are due to the fact that Vov employs extra staff for these occurrences.
- *** Introduced by the City of Venice Council on stays at hotels, b&b, campsites, apartment rentals etc., this per night/per person tax is levied on the first 5 consecutive nights of a client’s stay in Venice and is payable to your Views on Venice representative in cash (euros) upon arrival at the apartment.
- A security deposit of EUR 350 will be pre-authorized on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorization will be released after departure, usually no later than 7 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred.